Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Secure in their manhood wouldn’t you say??  They went into Kohl’s, got kicked out of the cologne isle… and went to the varsity football game like this.  We pretended they weren’t with us.  They were also playing with bouncy balls in the parking lot… oh the joys of being 14 and loving life.

Zach, Cody, and Issac in balloon hats

My alien child

Pam

To visit more Wordless Wednesday blogs click here.

7 comments:

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Aren't boys so much fun!!! Ah to be young and not care what people think! Maybe we should take it under wing?

Mom24 said...

Awesome.

sarah.flyingkites said...

Oh my, that is too funny!

They don't look too sorry for getting kicked out of the cologne isle! :)

KC said...

LOL Somehow I can see my soon to be 13 year old acting just a crazy. Happy WW

holandjoe said...

what are we going to do with 14 year old boys=)

Enjoyed being with you friday night.

Lots of love,
Hol

Lora said...

Just saw this- TOO FUNNY!!! What a picture! They look like they are having so much fun. Their smiles are priceless! I am going to have to print one out of the 3 boys. But... should I ground him for getting kicked out of the cologne isle???!!!

Pam said...

lora, the lady at the cologe isle was very nice. she came over and asked dad and I if they were with us and she told us how sorry she was for us! She said I let them squirt once and then when they were going to do more I had to stop them! We put the windows down on the way to the game! I will get you copies of the pictures! I have more!