Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wordless Wednesday

Leah in Canada this summer

Grandpa and Leah In Canada

Leah and Darien In Canada

Grandpa took Leah to Canada at the end of the summer… I don’t think I ever posted about that.  Her best friend,her best friend’s dad, and grandpa went along too.

Pam

To visit more Wordless Wednesday blogs or to play along click here.

8 comments:

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

It's good for a girl to go fishing. I know I love to go! I am usually the one who get to clean them though!

Makes us well rounded! Glad she had fun with Grandpa. That's something she will always remember. I do.

Ami said...

Pam, I can't believe I'm just now stumbling across your blog! We are also a trans-racial adoptive family. I would love for you to stop by my blog. I have a WW photo of my boys up today. We adopted our boys domestically as infants as well! I will be back to read some more of your blog! Have a blessed day.

sarah.flyingkites said...

That Leah, is one pretty little girl.

Looks like fun!

Tena said...

great catch! Looks like they had a lot of fun, grat pictures!
Happy WW

Muthering Heights said...

Wow, it looks like they caught a lot of fish!

Anonymous said...

How did they taste?

Pam said...

taste? um... taste? you mean you eat these?? I would imagine they taste the same way they tasted the last time I tried fish! FISHY! BONEY!! FISHY!! Inflict my gag reflex textured. My family says they taste great... pass the chicken please.

Anonymous said...

It IS great to see girls fishing (although I was never really good at it growing up...) I was better at crabbing.