Friday, September 5, 2008

Photostory Friday: Indiana History

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek
 
Here is a fun one!  Photostory Friday!  To play along you can click the link above.
 
This afternoon I went into Lucas’ class to help with their Indiana History project.  They made salt dough models of Indiana.
 
Mixing the dough…
 
DSC06238
Shaping it onto his board…
 
DSC06240
Rivers, cities, and landforms created… and done!
 
DSC06245
Pam

8 comments:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

These were awesome shots! I LOVE that big smile on the last one - okay, and on the first one.

What a cutie he is!!

tiarastantrums said...

oh this is awesome!!

Mom24 said...

I would love the recipe for how to do that. It looks like he had a lot of fun. Great pics.

Sharon said...

Great fun. Cute pictures. Looks like he had a really good time.

Chris said...

A salt dough model of the Hoosier State? Right on! I lived there for a couple of years, but I never figured out what a Hoosier was. You're heading into the most beautiful time of the year there!

Dia Sawyer said...

How COOL is that!
Dia

Mandy said...

Came over from photostory, your family photo is awesome! Love it!

I love hands on learning!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Looks like fun!