Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tackle It Tuesday #7

TTBigButton

Well, I didn’t have many high expectations of Tackle it Tuesday today.   I figured that the way things have been going for me, I should have low expectations and not plan to get much accomplished.  Turns out it was a good plan.  I got more done than I thought I would!

After dishes, bathroom detail, and bed making… laundry was calling…  it never ceases to amaze me with it’s abundance…

DSC06843 DSC06837

This is my progress for the day…

DSC06842

After I had all the laundry folded I could, I decided I would tackle a couple other neglected areas of the basement…

The basement kitchen… used for… gathering clutter… clothes that need boxed and given away, mailed, or stored.  Clothes that people have left at our house.  Unmatched socks.  Trash.  Toys.  Easy to just stick them there and move on to other areas of the house.

DSC06834

And this area.  Where the kids play their video games.  Always in need of clean up.

DSC06836

And… I did it!

DSC06839

The things that were here are now mostly here.

DSC06841

Boxes to mail.  Bags of things to give away.  Things to return.  Now they are all on their way!!

And the TV area… now has mom’s cleaning touch. 

DSC06840

I still wanted to list some thing for sale on e-bay.  That didn't happen.

And I didn't work on my kitchen cabinets, but I did that last Friday for awhile.  See the last editon of "Your Gonna Miss This... Moment" for details on how that all went!

This is what my kitchen looks like right now... cupboard doors off both sides now.

DSC06754

DSC06753

My brother-in-law took all the handles and hinges and is painting them for me!

See old editions of Tackle it Tuesday for more on my kitchen! 

"I can do everything through him who gives me strength"  --Phil. 4:13

Pam

Click here to play along or read more Tackle it Tuesday posts!

3 comments:

Mom24 said...

You are just unstoppable. Great job. I am hoping to tackle my laundry room one of these days. Maybe next Tuesday I'll be able to jump onboard.

earthlingorgeous said...

Wow! You just keep going and going and you think you are doing less? Great job!

Erin said...

Wow, Pam, I'm sure that's gotta be a wonderful feeling to accomplish all of that....what a great day!