I am starting a new meme! It is going to be called…Your Gonna Miss This...Moment.
This is how you play. You post a "Your Gonna Miss This...Moment" of your choice on your blog and then link the exact post back here and enter it in the box below. Then leave me a comment. Feel free to copy my little picture above.
If you do not have a blog. Feel free to leave your moment in the comment box for us to read anyway.
Your moments can be past or present. Tell us what you already miss or what you know you will!
My friend, Stacey, over at 4evermom, was inspired by my blog title to post this and link to my site. This is an excellent example of what I am thinking we could do here with this! So, Stacey, when I get Mr Linky, up you can be the first to link up!
I am planning to play this and post Mr. Linky on Saturdays. You can link up anytime during the week, I will post a new "Mr. Linky" each Saturday.
Please contact me if you have any questions!
I think some days I could post 10 times and other days I am not sure I would ever post one!
I would be open to someone informing me how get get my picture so people can put it on their blogs and link back here!?!
So here we go...
*********************************
Your Gonna Miss This... Moment #1
Licking the batter from the beaters... one day I will make a cake and just have to lick them off myself! I AM going to miss this!
Don’t be shy!! Let’s have some fun!!
18 comments:
What a great idea! Of course, you're right, about some days I'm great at savoring the moments, other days, not so much, but I'll be back with more.
Sorry, I was distracted by children rustling in their beds and didn't notice you'd already linked to my Jacob reading post. Oops! Is my face red.
Very cool idea!
The sidebar button's not working for me. Just wanted to let you know.
can you save it as a photo to your computer? (like the blog awards?) i don't know how to set it up to link back here. I am hoping someone will help me with that!
I love this idea!! I hope I get my act together enough to participate. Are you going to do it every week on a certain day?
I came over to play on Saturday Sept 13 but I don't see a post for that week yet. So I'll sign my Mr. Linky here..
What a great idea! I have just started a new blog and this gave me some new inspiration! I will look forward to sharing each week!
I have enjoyed reading your blog and marvel at your courage to keep going! Divorce is a tough thing...and it sounds like you look to God for guidance and your children for inspiration. Good for you! Many blessings to you...thanks for sharing your story!
great idea.
love love love this idea! good luck, i hope you get many more people to join in. if i add a "moment" each week should i add the link and comment every time?
awesome idea, I'll hop in soon!
hi! I was able to make your image link back to you ! :)
that is a great idea. I don't have one to post yet, but I'll put it on my 'to do ' list.
Cheers
i found this idea from earthlingorgeous' site and i really love it that's why i posted it also in my site. i clicked the image on her site and now, here i am... reading your posts here on your blog. :)
Joanne
Opinion Fever
Relationship Talks
News, Society and Opinion
Arts and Entertainment Talks
Finance Talks
Health Talks
I love this idea! Not sure if I'm doing it right, (new blogger, sorry). I'll get the hang of it. I couldn't figure out how to get the picture at the top to my blog. :)
Great idea! I am signing up! I want to be apart of this :) Christa
Thank you, I've been singing this song for a few days now, counting my blessings for all the beautiful moments I am enjoying today! Thanks for the reminder that I should not take them for granted! After all... that's why I blog! Thank you!
I really love your site...Very honest and open. Great read, made me laugh and at times feel sad... I am definetly a follower...You seem to be a strong lady with great kids and family by your side. Which is so very important when things are at times difficult and hard to go through alone!! Hope all is well today!
Cheers
nat
love this idea. not sure how to do it...will work on it...such a great idea to use blog for all the moments that we want to remember- just the other day was trying to think of times- when did we start dinner as a family- when did lucy really first talk- and I haven't written these moments down. So glad I found you from one blog to another...God led me here.
Carrie
Post a Comment