I hate posting through blogger, but that is the only way I can get those smilebox shows to post. And I can’t do the things I want with pictures if I post using blogger. I post using “Windows Live Writer” instead. Much better. Here are some more shots from Friday’s day at Pine Lake…
This place is only a few miles from our house. This tetter totter and (wait here while I go ask my 10 year old what that other thing is called) crows nest were there when we were kids!
The first slides they had there… racing slides…
And the high dives… the top one (30 feet??) is permanently closed. Too many injuries, I guess. So they were jumping off the second highest. Jadon was bummed they wouldn’t let him jump, since he still wears a life jacket. He did at someone’s pond this summer. Jumped, repeatedly, off a 13 ft. high dive. (kids like him are the reason that rides get permanently closed) Remember he isn’t even 5 yet!
Can you see them in the center area?
They even had good ice-cream, didn’t they Zach?
He loves having his picture taken…
There is nothing better when you are fourteen that having a mom who blogs!! Shhhhh… don’t tell him how cute he is even when he doesn’t want in the pictures!
Pam
3 comments:
So much fun. Congratulations to your sister! They look truly happy.
Looks like you had fun! We have every intention of going there this summer, but never made it. Jadon jumps because he doesn't know how to be scared yet! Oh my!
Wow, I haven't been to Pine Lake in a long, long time! Looks like fun - bet your kids enjoyed.
I cannot BELIEVE how much Zach looks like your dad, Pam. Do you ever hear that? I saw him in church yesterday and couldn't believe it!
Post a Comment