Friday, August 29, 2008

Kiahna is 4 today!

My baby is 4 years old today!!  We didn’t meet her until she was 12 days old.  We found out she was born the day after the fact.  I will be sharing her adoption story closer to adoption day… September 10. 

Today she is just a happy girl, loving be 4 years old!!

DSC06053

Pam

6 comments:

holandjoe said...

Pam, I am finally responding, I read your blogs daily.
Happy Birthday Kiahna.
Love ya all
Joey and Holly

Mom24 said...

Awww, what a sweet picture. Hope you had a great time at the park and a wonderful day. I'll be thinking of you this weekend.

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Happy Birthday Kiahna! You share it with a great guy! Hope you have lots of fun and eat lots of Cake!

Anonymous said...

Your baby is 4! That has to feel good, for me anyway it would. I love their independence. Don't ask me if I agree with that statement in 10 years.

Dia Sawyer said...

Beautiful!!
Happy Birthday!
Dia

Judy said...

Kiahna,
Happy Birthday precious. You have got the best life ever my sweet little neice..You couldn't of got a better Mom who loves you more...Sorry I wasn't able to be there to watch you blow out your candles..Your cousin Aaron will be 13 on September first....Love you sweetie.
Aunt Judy