Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Album: New Theme Song? New Beginnings…

Over at 5 Minutes for Mom's they are giving away 3 copies of this new album.

 

 

When I listened to the, recommended by the author, song, New Beginnings. it seemed like one that really related to my life… here are some of the lyrics… you can listen to the WHOLE album above!  Don’t miss that!

“I know you’ve been hurt before and you don’t want to try no more,
said you already closed the door to that part of your heart.
But you can love again, in time your heart will mend.
Before it’s all over, you’ll be doing fine.

I believe in new beginnings, no matter what they say, yesterday is over. Today’s a brand new day.”

To make this even more fun, how about I give away one copy of this CD too?!  Just leave me a comment on this post to enter!

Contest goes until Friday, August 29, at midnight!  On Saturday I’ll pick one person to win a copy of this album, too!

Pam

8 comments:

sarah.flyingkites said...

Fun giveaway! So, all I have to do is write this comment and I am in the drawing? This seems too easy :)

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Love the words Sister! When God Speaks, we can't help but listen!

Mom24 said...

What great words. I definitely believe in new beginnings. That's not to say it's easy, but every day is a new beginning--we just need some more than others.

Anonymous said...

What a way to rack up the comments, good thinking!

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I just heard this quote: "The will of God is exactly what you would choose if you knew what God knew".

I love you, Shari

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now you're not only an author, you're also a game show host! How funny :-)

Judy said...

I don't need a contest to write to you.I am praying for the peace to surround you again as the weekend gets closer.
Love ya sis-in-law
Judy

Janel said...

Yay...a giveaway, how fun!! Thanks Pam!