Nothing very amazing going on here today for Tackle it Tuesday. I haven’t finished the closet I began last week. I haven’t started my painting my kitchen cabinets yet. I haven’t been reading my FLY LADY e-mails to even find out what the missions are.
I am tired and my back hurts! Still adjusting to the early school day hours, and I think walking with weights in my hands has hurt my back.
I have tackled the laundry piles, dinner, and babysat my cousins kids for a few hours this afternoon! I’ve done the dishes, made my bed, got dressed to the shoes, drove car pool, swish and swiped the bathrooms, did more dishes, and pushed kids on the swing. So do all those things count as a tackle? They are going to have to today! The bus will be here soon and then it’s homework time.
I am loving the menu plans I made up. Tonight we are having chicken enchiladas!
Last night we had a JV football game to go to. (we tied 0-0, no overtime in JV games I guess). It started at 5 pm. Because of my meal plan I had dinner in the crock-pot waiting when we got home, and we actually all sat down together and ate! A MIRACLE!!
I hope you like my new blog layout! I think I finally found a background that coordinates with this picture and isn’t making odd spacing in my posts. Not sure what that was all about! Thanks to Sarah for telling me what program she used to make that beautiful picture of her and Emmitt on her blog. It is called picnik, and is free and easy to use and play with! I did tackle that too! But, technically that wasn’t on Tuesday!
Lily, Lyra, Jadon, and Kiahna swinging…
playing in my empty laundry baskets…
Click here to play along with Tackle it Tuesday.
Click here to read my cousin's blog about their adoption: Journey to Lyra
Pam
5 comments:
You are on a roll! It's all the emails that finally made me quit Flylady. I felt like I would have more time to get things done if I wasn't stopping to read the email all the time!
Your enchiladas look yummy.
I love picnik too. It's addictive!
I LOVE the pic! That'a AWESOME!
Dia
I do believe ALL of those things you got accomplished are considered a tackle! :) Sounds like a busy day and to have enchiladas made and ready for dinner is a good thing!
wow Pam, you are really cooking now. I am jealous...My kids are so picky that I can't make half the fun meals that you try...But then again if the recipe has more than 3 ingredient, it's too much work..LOL..
Love you guys...Judy
I just wanted to say thank you for your support and good job cooking for 2 weeks straight! It's tough!
Post a Comment