If you haven’t listened to any of the new album by Ayiesha Woods, or enter both my contest, and 5 Minutes for Mom’s contest. You really should do that!! I am very excited for this album to come out. I am also very excited that I get to hear it on my computer even now!
The sixth track is called Because of Your Love…
“Because of Your love, I don’t have to be afraid anymore.
Because of Your love, I'm stronger that I ever was before.
And I can do anything, I can do anything.
It's true, It's all because of You"
This may not be your style of music, that is fine. But, the words to some of her songs are so amazing!
I could have skipped out on telling you about my frustration yesterday. I could have kept a pretty face of peace and contentment in the midst of trial. But, I wouldn't have been honest.
This is a hard road I've been on. Full of grief, pain, trial, frustration, unrest, and turmoil.
Things have been better lately. You know that if you've been reading long. But, it is a fight to keep the peace. Gee... sounds like another one of the songs on that album.
Fighting to keep my peace today... as much as I hate the circumstances.
"...we've got to stand up and fight for it..."
Pam
3 comments:
You are completely right. Sometimes you just have to work really hard to find peace--sometimes it's unattainable. I hope you can hold on to yours.
I am so proud of you for your newfound energy to plan meals, organize, and clean out closets. God is using you in so many ways to encourage others! Remember that amidst the frustration and grief... God is still using you in many ways.
God is in the midst of everything! I love reading your posts, you give voice to many things I'm to afraid write. Dia
Post a Comment