Well, can’t say how many days I’ll do this but I did accomplish some things to post on here today!
First I finally ditched that old dead plant and replanted a new one in it’s place!
Jadon told me tonight that he watered my plant for me. Thanks bud, I guess the over watering mystery is finally solved. I now have pots with holes in the bottom, so not to worry!
I also tackled the entry way issue. Despite your great ideas for trying the garage, and I agreed, until I remembered the part about trying to park two cars in there in the winter. (very tightly) and the part about the gravel road in the winter and how hard it is to keep that garage clean in those conditions. I had a hard time envisioning my kids going out to the garage to hang up their bag on a cold winter night after they had finished their homework.
So, I’ve chosen to work on the little closet that is the most practical right inside the front door. It is only 28 inches wide and has two very high shelves.
Before:
After:
I’ve even replaced the light bulb! I purchased 6 coat hooks today to hang inside the closet. 2 on each wall one at the top and one in the center. It will not help the shoe invasion, but at least if their bags are on the hooks they can throw their shoes on the floor of the closet and it won’t bug me! That would be so much better than all over the house like they normally are!
I also managed to do FLYLADY ‘s daily mission today! So all three bathrooms have clean floors and the rugs are washed!
To do your own Tackle it Tuesday click here.
Pam

3 comments:
You are so motivating! Great job. Things like that sit on my to do list forever, I have a really hard time motivating myself to just do them and cross them off.
I cleaned bathrooms yesterday too. I don't know why I always put them off so long. It's not terrible to do, and I LOVE a clean bathroom!
Good tackle. I so need to get to a few plants in my house that are just barely hanging on to life.
Thanks for the motivation.
Pam,
Wow! That closet organization is a great problem solver. Way to go!
You are really motivating!
Post a Comment