Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
They look great! I've got to get w/ the Elliette & Eva's hair this coming week. I've been off the hairboat since vacation. I didn't even 'Hariku' Friday! Dia
Love the hairku, love the hairstyle. What a slacker I am. I keep thinking this week, I'll get back into hairku and then Friday slips by! I thought it would be so easy. You rock.
4 comments:
Great hairku! Have a great weekend!!
Karen of the MomDot Street Team
www.MomDot.com
She's so pretty! I still can't imagine being able to do that. Have a great weekend.
They look great! I've got to get w/ the Elliette & Eva's hair this coming week. I've been off the hairboat since vacation. I didn't even 'Hariku' Friday!
Dia
Love the hairku, love the hairstyle. What a slacker I am. I keep thinking this week, I'll get back into hairku and then Friday slips by! I thought it would be so easy. You rock.
Post a Comment