Friday, February 6, 2009

YOUR Gonna Miss This…Moment… Week 22

YGMT...moment 2
 

Welcome to Week 22 of YOUR Gonna Miss This, Moments!   Hoping that many will play along this week, this is an excellent chance to treasure us some memories!!  For all the details, details read this post.  Most important is that you write a post telling us about something you’ve missed, will miss, or even don't know if you will miss!   Use my button below to link your readers over to my blog.  Then link that exact post back here and add it to Mr. Linky.  Leave me a comment, and then go visit the other blogs that have played along, leaving them comments!  We all love comments!!  ;)

 
Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

My moment for this week, since I am writing it a week in advance, and post dated it to publish while I am out of town, is a follow up to last weeks, moment… 

I did muster a better attitude on the third day off of school last week, than I had on the first and second days.  Somehow, getting all our lazy selves off the couch and doing a family house cleaning job, put me in a better mood.  Along with realizing I was a grump, and wanting to be different! 

On Friday we all went outside and enjoyed the snow!  How rare that we get to actually have enough snow in our own yard to dig tunnels in!  And don’t forget, get stuck in the drive-way in… yeah, that is always a moment to treasure!

IMG_2429

IMG_2476

IMG_2455

IMG_2500

IMG_2480

IMG_2330

I am sure that one day, I may even miss the fact that it takes longer to get dressed to go out, than they end up playing out side!  Oh, and what about the fact that once they are back in, the house looks something like this…

IMG_2619

…Yeah, that will be right up there on the top of my missed list! 

Who knows!  It just may!

Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened!  --Dr. Suess

Pam

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will NOT miss those days. I'm so excited to put the clothes and skates away for at least a week!!

Beth in NC said...

Oh my gosh, I can't keep the house picked up behind ONE child. lol Oh my ...

Your pictures are always so precious!

He & Me + 3 said...

Hoping we can get out and enjoy the snow...today was finally warm enough. Great pictures and the house picture afterwards is why we don't go out in the snow often. LOL...I don't have enough room in my house to let it all dry out...it is all in a pile in front of my back door. Ugh.

Tanya said...

Wow! That's a lot of laundry! Mine looks like that sometimes and we are only 4 people.

Alyssa said...

I love your pictures. thanks for making me take time out each week to look back and remember all the moments I might have otherwise overlooked.

Maria G. said...

You have such a beautiful family! They must keep you so busy, I wonder how you ever find the time for your blog which is also wonderful!

bp said...

I enjoy the snow pictures! Have a great weekend!

Pam said...

Love the picture of Jadon standing in front of that tree. Gorgeous!

Cute one of Leah eating snow, too.

I do NOT envy you with a room full of wet snow attire!

Hope you're having a great trip,
Pam

Tonia said...

Wow, God sure has given you a gift. Right off the bat, let me say that every time I come to your site I am reminded of what I always forget and it brings me back where I should be...I am sick that I have to admit that.
Secondly, thank you Lord that you have an entire room dedicated to wet coats, boots, hats, gloves, snow pants and everything else they drag back in after only being out there for 12 mintues when it took nearly half hour to get them dressed! It is very hard for me to imagine missing that part.....but I will, I know I will.........
For the first time in a year, I am so caught up on laundry that I am pulling stuff off the walls to wash! So, I almost might brag and post pictures of my gloriously clean laundry room!!! heehee....that would be evil wouldn't it?
Every bit of my love dear friend :)
Tonia
PS.....my site looks like crap compared to yours! I need some help! Since I know you are sitting home doing nothing all day, if you get a minute will you help me spruce mine up? *grin*

Pam said...

I'm BAACCKK! And this time I'm all linked up.

Pam

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

I don't think we'll miss the hats and gloves mess, but the snow moments are priceless!

I know I have fond memories of my own.