Today, James will be having a swim meet… but I won’t be there, because I am on VACATION!!! WHOO HOO!!
I mean… so sorry, James… swim hard! Love you!!
James is swimming the 100 backstroke, which is an excellent opportunity for me to get decent pictures of him, but not his favorite event.
Normally, he’s enjoying free-style. Part of a couple of relays. Getting some excellent exercise and building up muscle for the much anticipated football season in the fall…
James spent the past two Saturday’s snow skiing! Or boarding? Yeah, I think it was boarding.
Zach’s 8th grade basketball team ended their season last Saturday, losing in the second round of the conference tournament 40-44. They ended their stellar season 17-3! Nothing to be ashamed of, but a little disappointed that the conference title wasn’t to be ours.
Excellent Season Boys!! Excellent!
Over Christmas Break Leah and Zach went snow skiing. One of Leah’s friends mom’s went along and gave me these pictures recently!
She also did a little rock climbing…
Lots of activity going on around here!
Pam
10 comments:
I'm glad we aren't doing any sports this winter. It's been nice to stay home.
What do you mean you're on vacation? Is that allowed?
We all need to take a break from crazyville once in awhile. Good for you!
Boy, you guys are every the athletic bunch, aren't ya?
Have a wonderful vacation!
LORI
Pam - sure sounds busy around there!
So glad you are on vacation!!!
Praying for all of your health and safety until you are home together again! Enjoy your time away!
Blessings,
Jill
It sounds really busy, but a whole lot of fun for the kids.
Enjoy your vacation...I mean really enjoy it. The kids will be well taken care of, I'm sure, so you will not have to worry.
I look forward to hearing more about it.
We are a huge sports and activities family, so these pictures look like so much fun. We can't wait for those school team sports. Only a few more years for Actress. Great season Zach! Good luck to James.
Hope that you are having a restful time away.
I've never snow skied and would love to try it sometime.
Have fun.
loving all the sports shots...we are a sporty fam...and the kiddos are finally getting into it as they get older. paige has been doing great in bball...yeah!
Hi Sweet Friend,
How is your trip going? I'm thinking of you. :-)
Yes! We did manage to not who won the Superbowl until we watched it on Monday night. There was another American Expat that Shawn works with that was hoping not to find out either.
i called james to see how his meet went last night. he said he had to swim the 200 IM and, he died. hum... well... guess it was pretty hard, huh... teenagers!
Hey there....I just came across your blog and love it. Keep the faith, Pam. We serve an amazing and FAITHFUL God...He hears your prayers.
Just thought you might need to hear that today. :)
xox
*~Michelle~*
Post a Comment