Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
This is the plight of so many marriages today. It's not for a lack of trying...I think some of the couples lack the tools to dig themselves out of the hole they are in...and some, not all, still don't fully understand their role in the marriage, i.e. what God says (not man) about it (and how to apply that practically.
When my husband and I were going through a tough time, my mom used to say that we were like two ships passing in the night, clouded by darkness and searching for the Light.
I can honestly sit here today and say that the Light is none other than Jesus Christ.
God may or may not ever change your husband (or wife)but one thing is clear, I belong to a God who is mighty to save and daily bears my burdens.
Psalm 68:19 Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.
My heart's desire is that someone who completely relates to the short video clip, will then click on the link above it. Where we hear the answers! Amazing.
For anyone who watches this clip, I can attest to the amazing power of Perry Noble's messages. He is fabulous. I love how he intergrates movie clips, commercial, etc. into his sermons to make them so applicable.
If a successful marriage CANNOT hurt to watch these messages. It can only enhance.
7 comments:
This is the plight of so many marriages today. It's not for a lack of trying...I think some of the couples lack the tools to dig themselves out of the hole they are in...and some, not all, still don't fully understand their role in the marriage, i.e. what God says (not man) about it (and how to apply that practically.
When my husband and I were going through a tough time, my mom used to say that we were like two ships passing in the night, clouded by darkness and searching for the Light.
I can honestly sit here today and say that the Light is none other than Jesus Christ.
God may or may not ever change your husband (or wife)but one thing is clear, I belong to a God who is mighty to save and daily bears my burdens.
Psalm 68:19
Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.
My heart's desire is that someone who completely relates to the short video clip, will then click on the link above it. Where we hear the answers!
Amazing.
WOW... I'm going to check this web site out! I am in a committed couple small group... I'm going to pass this onto the leader!
That is so sad, yet so true. Even in Christian marriages, it is easy to be inundated with a million distractions/time snatchers that pull you apart.
For anyone who watches this clip, I can attest to the amazing power of Perry Noble's messages. He is fabulous. I love how he intergrates movie clips, commercial, etc. into his sermons to make them so applicable.
If a successful marriage CANNOT hurt to watch these messages. It can only enhance.
Thanks for this.... I'm going to go subscribe to the podcasts.
I needed this today more than I can explain. Thankyou. I pray for you and yours .
K
Post a Comment