Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wordful Wednesday!

James wants to make sure that the world knows that this is not him… well, technically it is… but he is imitating someone… yeah.  You can leave your guesses on who he is imitating in the comments box!

IMG_2404

IMG_2406

James says he will take any winners on a spin in his Delta 88… through the snow drifts… he’s become quite good at that.  ;)

Pam

Visit Angie @ 7 clown circus, to see more Wordful Wednesday posts!

8 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Not sure...from the glasses I would say a Blues Brother????????

Tara Steffen Fotos said...

Made me smile! cute!

Same town, close to doc Judge on Clark street.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

james...james...james. i'm gonna say that it's def not him!!!

and i hearing ginny owens on ur blog now? i am madly in love with this song!!! it keeps me focused! smiles!

Lizzie said...

could he be that one guy i new in high school who always sat in the back of the room? No? Humm.... Not sure, buy what a funny picture :)

anymommy said...

Me eighteen weeks pregnant?? Lol. I'm guessing not, but it's a good impression.

kellybollman said...

Pam,
total stranger here. But fellow sister of our sweet Lord, so i feel ultra close. :) I too am a single mommy, divorced for over 3 years and seperated for 4. Jesus Christ/our mighty Lord sent me to my knees to pray for restoration of my dead marriage too. So, I did. And He is. Read my first post on my blog... and I want to share soooo much more, possibly via email. I'd like to tell you what was the breakthrough for me... not just mentally or spiritually, but in actuality in this process. Oh, how I am praying for you, sweet sister!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

hahaha I was also going to say someone who is pregnant?

Sarah said...

Looks like the character from "Slingblade" to me.