Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Monday, Monday!!  Time for free therapy with MckMama!  Oh, and a little over 400 others!  Have you seen the participation in this carnival!  I am NOT jealous!!  Nope! Not Me!
 
I am not completely sure that I could fill this post today with Kiahna’s escapades this past week…   She has not been becoming more independent recently, and that hasn’t led to more and more spills around here.
 
I didn’t walk into my bedroom to make my bed and find this in my bed…
 
IMG_2588
Kiahna didn’t decide after she snuck candy that she didn’t like almonds, and leave it there… of course she didn’t wipe her dirty fingers all over the sheets. 
 
She also didn’t pee in my bed during her nap that same day… or spill juice on my kitchen floor three times as she tried to pour her own drink… or spill her sister’s grape pop… twice.
 
I am not completely bored of the menus I created last fall.  I have not been completely failing at putting meals on our table.  So, I didn’t pick out 10 new recipes from my new copy of Quick Cooking Magazine.  I am not looking forward to sharing the recipes with you here, cooking again, and posting my Monday Menu Plans. 
 
One of the cups of Grape Pop didn’t land on my magazine with all the recipes in it.  Nope. 
 
She sure isn’t cute as a button in my bargain find from Limited Too last week…
 
IMG_2410
This dress did not cost me a whole $6!  And I didn’t get her a second one and two other things for Leah all for $27!!  Not Me!
 
I didn’t escape in the midst of our snow storm to go out shopping with Jodi!  We didn’t eat at Olive Garden and enjoy a kid free moment in the midst of a long week!
 
Because we didn’t miss THREE days of school this past week because of the ever drifting snow!  And we didn’t get stuck in our lane multiple times.  Our neighbors didn’t come and dig us out more than once a day some days! (YES THEY DID, AREN’T THEY GREAT!!)
 
Leah didn’t throw a shoe at Jadon, and Jadon didn’t throw it back, breaking the globe of his ceiling fan light.  Nope.
 
Lucas didn’t tell Jadon we were going home to watch the pooper bowl… and Jadon wasn’t looking for #81 on the “red team” (James is number on “the red team”)  LOL!
 
I am not flying out tomorrow to spend the week with one of my very best friends!  I am not at all excited about that!!!  Not Me!
 
I don’t have a few post-post dated for the week!  And it I get a moment, don’t hope to get on Dorie’s lap top and see how you all are doing! 
 
I also won’t be updating on Twitter while I am gone!  So, I sure hope you don’t follow along with me there this week!  Nope!  Not Me!
 
Pam
 
 

14 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

The spills the shoe throwing the pooper bowl. I am cracking up. Never a dull moment. Too funny! Love the cute threads you got at limited too...now justice. *boo hoo*

Wayne said...

Great not me monday.

I was also wondering if you would like to take part in tribute tuesday a blgo on my page it is a chance to pay tribute to some one who lights up your life. it has a mr linky so the world can see your tribute to a wonderful person.

Gayle said...

Chocolate, pee and glass all in one week? I'm so glad that didn't happen to you!

Laurel said...

DON'T ... have a WONDERFUL week!!!

DON'T ... miss your kids at all!

DON'T ... check in with us blogging friends because you are NOT bored.


love ya,

Laurel :)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i love that the candy ended up on your bed bc in spite of her need for chocolate, she still loves you the most and wants you to be happy! soooo cute!

Pam said...

yeah, but then she peed in my bed... so what does that say?? ;)

Madre said...

Silver lining - I bet that spot on the kitchen floor is VERY clean now!

Paula V said...

Great Not Me's.

Your kids sure keep it lively there. I can sure tell what I am missing with no kids. You sure I shouldn't adopt a couple. Never say never. The roads of the Lord are definitely not of our choosing or what our eyes could imagine, aa?

I did finally get my blog button. I asked Tara from blogmakers who did Beth's Destiny blog. I would just die without my bloglist. I couldn't even get to your blog this morning without going to my blog to click on your blog from my blog list on my blog. Are you blogged out yet? hehe

You'll be missed.

Hope to see a surprising comment on my blog this week or an email in my inbox. I will be posting three times, that's trice...tonight, WEd. and Sat.

I've just so much to say.

Come get my button, woncha?
Love,
P

sarah.flyingkites said...

Once again, another entertaining 'Not Me Monday' by Pam!

Kiahna's dress is darling!

Have a safe and fun trip!!!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

I love your list this week! That dress is too cute!

Denise said...

Thanks for stopping by! I saw the chocolate picture, and your daughter sounds SO much like mine (who proudly turns FOUR on Saturday!) that I knew I had to come back for more. :)

Elyse said...

Great NMM! Kids sure make life interesting don't they?
~Elyse~

Pam said...

Hey, Pam!
At least K didn't SPIT the ooey, gooey chocolaty almonds OUT on your bed once she determined she didn't like them.

Have a super, duper, fantastic, ked free trip,
Pam

Tonia said...

Honest to goodness this is a day in my life........no joking! Everything down to the candy and the pee....and I said to Cass, could ya eat the candy in my bed next time and pee in your own? But ours was a nutrigrain bar which sounds better, but the jelly middle wiped all over the sheets was .......ugh! They will make us crazy!!