Monday, February 2, 2009

I Heart Faces: Eyes

kidsThis week the theme for the photo contest at I Heart Faces, is EYES!  I Heart Faces is a new site, and they are quickly becoming an excellent resource for me to learn more about photography!  The winning pictures appear to be WAY out of this mamma’s league, but it is fun to play along!  Hope you all check it out!

IMG_2328

Lucas is the kid with the excellent eyes for my entry this week!  Beautiful hazel eyes they are too!

Pam

11 comments:

Sheryl said...

wow, love those eyes. great picture!

Touch of Love Photography said...

Love this entry! Such a perfect shot!

Susie said...

I think this is definitely a winning pic!
Suz

He & Me + 3 said...

Awesome photo! Love it!

Unknown said...

Very cool photo!

Blessings,
Jill

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Love it...

Beth in NC said...

That is a neat picture and I agree - beautiful eyes.

Love,
b

Katarina said...

such a cool photo! Great shot!

Paula V said...

Love it. Did you notice how his eyes look blue. Looks like the cast of the blue mask.

Pam said...

Hey, Paula, yeah, i noticed his eyes look blue, but they aren't. Hazel eyes can certianly take on the shade of what you are wearing more than any other color!

Unknown said...

Such a great idea! I haven't seen one of those hats in a long time!