Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Since we were there last year…
I can show you pictures of where we will be this year!!
Eating in the condo…
From the balcony…
The pool…
We are in the lower left condo! Nice and convenient!!!
And of course…
Don’t forget you can check how things are going for us on Twitter!!
Pam
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Have a great time Pam & Co.!!! Can't wait to see pictures when you get home!
That looks like such a wonderful time....so warm and beautiful. Everyone is all smiles. Can't wait to see this years photos. (See the big drawback to living in Alaska...I'd have to drive 5000 miles to get to Florida. We are nowhere near anything warm and sunny!). Living through you...:)
Okay...so you're trying to make us jealous or what? Love the pic. Cute one of Kiahna clothes in the water...
I had to stop and count the number of kids in the one pic. I tell ya, I'd love the setting but don't know if I could handle all the peeps...of course you are used to it but so many people can be chaotic.
I received your text and haven't had a chance to reply.
9 comments:
Have a great time Pam & Co.!!! Can't wait to see pictures when you get home!
Looks like fun! I wish I was there!
Have a WONDERFUL vacation!!!! I'll be keeping track of you on twitter.
How beautiful and refreshing. Enjoy the sun and sand. Be safe!
That looks like such a wonderful time....so warm and beautiful. Everyone is all smiles. Can't wait to see this years photos. (See the big drawback to living in Alaska...I'd have to drive 5000 miles to get to Florida. We are nowhere near anything warm and sunny!). Living through you...:)
Pryaing you have a really special and safe time together!! We don't get to see much ocean from Colorado - so enjoy it for us too!
Okay...so you're trying to make us jealous or what? Love the pic. Cute one of Kiahna clothes in the water...
I had to stop and count the number of kids in the one pic. I tell ya, I'd love the setting but don't know if I could handle all the peeps...of course you are used to it but so many people can be chaotic.
I received your text and haven't had a chance to reply.
i hope you all have a fabulous time!!!!
*sigh* I almost felt a warm breeze. Almost. :o/
:o))))
LORI
Post a Comment