Last week, you may have watched a short clip that I posted. A promo from a teaching series someone brought to my attention, called…
I wonder if anyone went and watched or listened to any of the video, or downloaded the podcast?
From the Newspring Church website:
“Are you worn out? Miserable? Ready to trade it all in and start over? If you're here, you probably should. Start watching this series to find out how to flip the switch on getting rehitched.”
I am not affiliated with this church in any way. Someone just sent me a link to this teaching. I like what I am hearing. I think that all of us could benefit from hearing the message that Perry Noble is delivering.
If you like a honest, blunt, convicting, humorous and life changing message. This message is for you. If you don’t like a message like that, then this message is probably really for you!
The message is toward married and singles. Here is another clip…
I’ve watched this video a few times.. if it wasn’t so incredibly true of what is going on in our world, it would be funny.
I’ve listened to a few of the lessons. If you go to listen/watch you can forward about 30 minutes into the video to get to the speaking part. But, if you have time to listen to the worship that is a blessing too.
I’ll share my thoughts about this soon…
Pam
5 comments:
wow, heavy stuff. that 2nd video about made me cry.
I went last week when you first posted about this. I think I was already a couple of weeks behind. I've only seen the first podcast so far... but I'm going back for more... keep posting about it - it might have to be my 'sticky note' to remind me to go watch the next installment.
Thanks for making this known... good thoughts and ideas from the cast. Have a blessed day!
Those were some good video clips. I am going to have to check it out.
How did you get parts of the message separated into a you tube? I never thought about searching for his messages there.
I LOVE this man and how he gives the message...true and powerful. He speaks God's Word so well.
I love the quote from above (more recent post) that says if you are passionately pursuing God, you won't pursue divorce. Man, that puts me on fire in a good way. I want to shout that to the world and tell everyone to stop this madness.
Pam,
I watched all the videos on I want a new marriage.com....That man really gets to the truth. Loved it.....I loved it when Perry said " The grass is only greener on the other side because it is over the septic tank"....
So true...
Thank you for getting me hook up with this church...
Judy
Post a Comment