I am not sure when the rules changed for this contest, but I guess you can only sign up on Monday and Tuesday now… oh well. I am going to publish my entry anyway for you all to see!
This is from Leah’s 10th Birthday Party! The subject of the contest this week is Messy! You’d think I would have had lots to pick from, but I actually had a hard time finding a really messy picture (not for lack of messes… just for lack of pictures!)
If you go over to the I Heart Faces blog, they are giving some advice on using your camera. I know I sure need all the help I can get! Thought I’d pass that on to you!

Pam
6 comments:
What a silly girl. That is a very messy picture. I love it!
I was a little stumped at first. I thought Leah looked young and then I read to see yes, it was two years ago. She looks so much younger than that. Or maybe she looks older than 12 now.
i love that picture!!
she is so cute...even back then!!! what a cute pic!
That is such a cute picture of Leah. I think it's a winner even if it's submitted later than they ask.
That was great. A very cute mess she is...
Post a Comment