More pictures from the musical last weekend…The Wild, Wild, Wildest West
This scene begins with the narrator saying… “meanwhile things were really ‘stirring up’ at the hotel” (see James stirring?) And proceeded to be full of puns, and spin offs of westerns….
Hilarious scenes…
Fights…
James’ character, Bo Best, was one of the good guys… so he didn’t get to pack a gun or fight, he was busy keeping people in line and keeping the peace… (not a stretch for him to “act” like that!)
Then there was this one girl! The yodeling girl from Indiana! Well, if you know our family and our yodeling girl! Well… let’s just say, leah can be glad her brother’s didn’t know this song back a year ago when she was on a yodeling kick!
The song says… “Get your yodel-odle-atey right out of this place, Get your yodel-odle-atey right out of my face, (okay, i'm not doing it justice! I’m just saying, aren’t you glad you can’t hear me!!)
She did a great job… they kidnapped her, and she drove them to honesty with her yodeling, her refusal to be upset, she loved these guys and it drove them to goodness!
How about one more video, then I’ll let it rest! It was such a good musical, and so much fun to watch! EVEN THREE TIMES!!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
Pam

6 comments:
that is awesome...and he's looking like he really had a blast! super fun!
I am so impressed! I didn't realize high schools put on such wonderful plays. Wow! I'm going to have to go watch a local one and see if we are as elaborate here. Nicely done. You must be so proud.
What a cool show. Wish I could have seen it. Aren't you just so proud? He did so great. Love the accent.
I love it.
loved the video, you have such a talented son :)
hope you all have a wonderful weekend
Brings back memories of when I was in the chorus for Oklaaaaaahommmaaaa my senior year. =)
LORI
Post a Comment