Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
I wish we were there! Are these from Madeira Beach? I remember you said you used to stay there. Looks like John's Pass in the foreground when they are all walking down the beach! It has been under construction near the bridge for awhile!!!
Love your beautiful family. How blessed you are to take them to the beach so often-AWESOME! God is just there, at the beach isn't he so evident? LOVE IT
9 comments:
I wish we were there!
Are these from Madeira Beach? I remember you said you used to stay there. Looks like John's Pass in the foreground when they are all walking down the beach! It has been under construction near the bridge for awhile!!!
Love your beautiful family. How blessed you are to take them to the beach so often-AWESOME! God is just there, at the beach isn't he so evident? LOVE IT
I remember that first picture. Your family is gorgeous...Every last one of you. Blessed and Beautiful!
you know all this beachy picture stuff is REALLY making me miss that south eastern coastline i moved away from :( STOP IT!
just kidding, hope you have a good night
That last pic of Kiahna could be a Hallmark card! Great Expression Bat Man!
What a good looking gang!!!
It's been fun watching your family grow up through these pictures!
Excited to see this years pics!
Hope you are have a great week!
Looks like such a beautiful place to visit. Good for the soul.
Those pictures are SO awesome. Loved every single one. I'm so glad you are having a good time.
Post a Comment