I went to school today to volunteer in Lucas’ class room. He brought me a box with a glass Dr. Suess glass inside. He won it in a drawing on Monday in the cafeteria…
Cute, huh!
When Ben and Lana got married last fall, my kids were in love with the pretty sets of glasses they got for their wedding gifts. They asked if we could get glasses like that… my answer. We did. You broke them. All.
Anyone care to guess how long this glass will live at our house?
I am just hoping it survives until Lucas gets home from school today!
Visit Angie @ 7 clown circus for more Wordful Wednesday posts.
Pam
15 comments:
I know what you are saying, glass stuff doesn't last long here either.
Awesome glass--put it behind glass!! It will last a lot longer!! julie l
Too funny, because I am writing this comment and the picture I am seeing behind it is your Christmas place setting with plastic red cups. LOL
You are smart with 6 kids in the house. I give it atleast a month:)
That's a keeper...must have some sort of value to it also.
Okay, this is the second day I've come to your blog and in the faint background I hear Beth Moore. I turned off your player and she is still speaking. Am I going crazy? Am I hearing voices? Is God trying to tell me something?
I'm guessing somewhere on your blog you have a button or something of hers. She is only speaking for about one minute and it goes away.
i hope you cup survives :) i just started using glass again, i missed it!
I hate to be cynical, but I give it, oh, maybe 4 days.
my guess remains one day...but i'm being positive.
What a great glass. Okay, if you insist that I guess, I will. How does 9 days sound? LOL Just a guess, but I hope it hangs around for a long time.
OH no, breakage runs rampant over there?
LOL we have been pretty lucky around here in the glass dept. I will say a few months, just to give you some hope!
I love Dr. Suess! That is cute, but I hope it lasts a while for you.:)
I am new here! What a great blog :)
Oh, I hear you, we only do plastic. I'll keep my fingers crossed for its survival.
Glass doesn't last long at my house either.
The Beef Barley Soup sounds great! I would like the "I Love My Hair" book. I would read it to our 4 daughters, 1 of which is biracial with lots of curly dark brown hair, the other 3 have blond straight hair. The 3 blonds always want curly hair & our brunette wants straight hair. I want them to learn to love their hair no matter what. Thanks! leighann
Post a Comment