I am so blessed by your prayers. I am so blessed by your comments & e-mails. Thank you so much.
Kiahna had a good day yesterday.
We went back for another counseling session last night.
I believe we are defeating the defiance that wants to take over her little life.
Praying for healing, wisdom, hope, health (mentally & physically) and direction…
I don’t know if I will ever really understand the “why” of her behavior.
Lord, Help me not to over analyze and search for answers that are not necessary. But, Help me to learn to trust that YOU know every detail of my daughters mind, soul & spirit. You, and only You can make all things in her body work together the way they are supposed to. And even though I don’t understand, let me rest in the fact that You do. You will heal. You will direct. You will guide. You will show us the way to LIFE for Kiahna. In Jesus Name, Amen.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
Pam
5 comments:
So glad to hear that things are going better! Maybe she should be allowed to play in the mud everyday!!! Isn't mud good for the skin. I love all the pictures of J & K covered in mud!! Maybe that's because I don't have to clean them up. Have a great weekend!! Take a nap today--isn't after prom this weekend!! julie:)
That my friend is one of my favorite scripture and has helped me in the last year more than anyone knows.
I will continue to pray...always.
I'm so glad she had a better day. Now, I hope she has many, many more.
It's great to hear that Kiahna had a good day. I love that scripture as well.
Have a great weekend Pam.
Beautiful prayer and scripture.
Post a Comment