Today I am sharing with you a series of video clips I have taken this week! I hope you enjoy a little different way to capture the moments this week!
You’ll have to hit pause on the music again! Sorry!! :)
Lucas running this afternoon in the elementary track meet! He is in the blue shirt!
Zach hitting the ball last night in one of his 4 games this week!
Jadon & his classmates, "shaking their sillies out!" at preschool graduation last night! If it isn’t obvious, he is in the orange shirt! :)
Jadon again, this time at a preschool party he had today at another preschool program he was a part of this year!
This one I took in the van this afternoon... as you can see, Jadon is holding the "microphone" for Kiahna as she attempts to sing (and is corrected by Jadon) Jesus Loves the little children. Lots of background noise, you might have to turn it up loud to make it out!
No video of Leah or James this time, I'll try to get them soon! I guess I could post pictures of Leah in that play last week! I didn't do that did I!?! Check out that make up! She was a juror, and her line was “otherwise known as ‘the big bad wolf'” And she said it 5 times!
She also danced to “who’s afraid of the big bad wolf”… they were very cute!
James is still hurdling... tonight he is at the conference championship. (and I am not, booo, but my parents are) He placed third in the 110 hurdles with a personal best time of 15.9 seconds! Very excited!
My friend Lora is there, and sent me this picture of him getting his ribbon from her cell phone! (he is the one in the red & white)
The 4 x 100 Meter relay team is only 1/2 second from breaking the school record, someone dropped the baton tonight, so tonight it didn't get done, but they have once more chance next week at Sectionals!
Pam
**********************
Won’t you join me! Post a moment (or many moments!) you know you will miss! And link them up here! If you are new to this, you can check it out in more detail here.

10 comments:
Oh, those videos are adorable! Love Lucas' thumbs up, and the sound of the bat hitting the ball is the best!
Jadon and Kiahna are super sweet, I love how cute preschool programs are!
Hope you have a great weekend...and you're not drowning in all this rain like we are! Please no flooding this year!
Yup LOVE the thumbs up from Lucas!
I give Jadon's "dive" in the pool a thumbs up too. And wow, what a typical big brother shoving the "microphone/stinky shoe" in his sisters face...lol.
Awesome pics of the kids and great moments.
Loved all of the videos! And oh, the "shake the sillies" one really got to me; when I taught preschool, we would sing that song! I love those little programs and those precious little babies; I get to babysit my neighbor's 3 and 4 year old daughters next week, and I'm so excited! fun..fun... fun! (and oh, do those moments FLY by...)
I loved all the videos. I truly need to take more, because to hear them and see them are such great memories...that I will miss. I was watching Stunt man as an infant cooing on video last night...brought tears to my eyes. I already miss that.
Loved all the videos. The "shake the sillies" out is so cute! They're sure enjoying it. Love the shoe-mic too.
Goodness your kids keep you busy, when do you find time to breathe!?
Just popped over to thank you for visiting our new blog (Five Moms) today!
Good Job for videoing all of that...is that a word? I have been meaning to link up to you for a couple of weeks on my personal blog!
Love your blog design it is great! Thanks for stopping by the new Mom blog! We are excited!
Looks like you have an amazing family!!
God bless-
Amanda
i don't have my moment ready this week, but i wanted to come by and see yours :) love all the great videos! is that on your cell phone? you've made me miss the good ol' days when i was on track and field... now i feel old :(
have a great weekend!
That was a bowl of fun to go on the journey's with all of you.
Great way to share your week with us and what's happening in your family. I enjoyed the videos. How did you get Kiahna videotaped in the car while you were driving though?
Post a Comment