Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Oh my gosh! What a GORGEOUS couple! Those pictures are awesome, too, and some of them are so funny. It's so nice to see that James' date has a great sense of humor to go along with her stunning looks! (but that's your little boy... WHAT is he doing all grown up and dressed up and with a grown up girl? What HAPPENED?? Where did the time go????) I'm thinking that's what will be in MY head when the time comes...
Wow, you captured some really great shots of James and his date. Is that his girlfriend? She looks really different if it is. They both look great and the weather was perfect.
18 comments:
that pictures are so great.
christi
wow, those are amazing pictures!! they sure are much more stylish than i was in high school!! hope they had a great night.
Ok, could they be any cuter? Great pictures. I love that they are so silly too.
The black and white one is absolutely stunning. Love her haircut!
Oh my gosh! What a GORGEOUS couple! Those pictures are awesome, too, and some of them are so funny. It's so nice to see that James' date has a great sense of humor to go along with her stunning looks! (but that's your little boy... WHAT is he doing all grown up and dressed up and with a grown up girl? What HAPPENED?? Where did the time go????) I'm thinking that's what will be in MY head when the time comes...
Wow, you captured some really great shots of James and his date. Is that his girlfriend? She looks really different if it is. They both look great and the weather was perfect.
Are you sleeping in today? You must be tired.
Happy Sunday!
What awesome pictures! Her dress is beautiful! Hope they had a blast! Love the funny ones, too...how lucky they will have these to remember!
could this have been any cuter? so gorgeous!
Those are great pictures! They look like they have a lot of fun together.
I hope they had a wonderful time. I'm dreading our Prom night--this Saturday--a bit. There's so much for parents to worry about with Prom night. :-)
They certainly looked beautiful.
These are just beautiful.. It looks like they were having a lot of fun...
What fun! Absolutely beautiful pictures...
BEAUTIFUL!!
looks like they had fun!
James is all grown up.
Amazing,
Have a great week
LOL,Hol
How beautiful are both of them!!!
I love they are so fun that they'd pose!
Oh wow...what great pics and the flowers (and trees) match her dress!!
Your boy looks AWESOME, you should be very proud..he looks like quite the gentleman at the promenade.
Excellent photos. They make a wonderful couple. I Love LOVE the one where James has is foot up... like girls usually would... LOL
I love seeing all the updates on your amazing kids. These pics are beautiful!
The pics turned out great, even in the sunshine!
We saw they at church on Sunday. They looked tired. Nice, but tired!
Hope they had fun!
Post a Comment