Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Help me choose…

This week’s contest at I Heart Faces is silhouettes.  I knew I had some from our trip to Florida… then I started looking… and now I can’t choose!  Will you help me choose a winner???? 

Leave me your pick in the comments, and that is the one I will post tomorrow for the contest (I can only post one!)

#1

IMG_5016

#2

IMG_5133

#3

IMG_5532

#4

IMG_5554

#5

IMG_5918

#6

IMG_6127

#7

IMG_6183

#8

IMG_6249

#9

IMG_6431

Thanks for helping me!

Pam

20 comments:

Carla Steffen said...

Pam,
Don't normally comment on blogs, but had to help you decide on a picture for your contest. My pick is #9... that is an awesome picture. Love reading your blog!

Sockrma18 said...

#1 or #9. They are all awesome though!!!!

Anonymous said...

#2, 5, or 9 are my favorites!

April said...

Hi Pam~
They're all great, but I like the last one best.

Amy said...

I like #8 & #9 the best. (they are all good!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pam,
#9 is definately my favorite. I try to get a picture like that on every vacation with our kids.
Brenda B.

Carol said...

Number 1 of Leah has to be my fav, but that one of Zach is great, too. He's quite a looker.

Have fun and hope ya win.

Carol

Rebecca Jo said...

I like #1 and #9 as my two favorites...

Anonymous said...

I say #9






christi

Lisa Noel said...

#9 far an away the winner to me

Grace said...

I love #9 BUT I love the color of #1... perhaps you can take the color of #1 and put in #9? Nah... probably not... I can see how you are having a problem picking just one... they are all great!

Anonymous said...

Definitely #9; but I like #1 also.

Melissa G said...

I think #5 is very unique and would stand out from the rest of the entries. But #9 is amazing too!

Carrie said...

I would choose #9..so sweet! of course they're all great, but I love them holding hands and their relfection in the water...beautiful! Good luck!

LisaShaw said...

All are great especially #9.

Quietspirit said...

I like #9 and #1 the best. They are all good.

Laurel said...

#1 and #9 are my favs.

Hey, Pam, I've MISSED your blog for 3 whole weeks. While I was in Africa, I was not able to open any of the blogs with the more detailed backgrounds. It was just too much for the limited internet service I had.

So, I am excited to read back over the past 3 weeks of your life.

Blessings,

Laurel :)

The Lehman's said...

Mark me down for #9--awesome shot!! julie :)

Pam D said...

#9-- I love the whole "family love" thing, and it's a true silhouette, as well. The sunset reflected in the light at their feet is gorgeous, and I just love that they're all holding hands. That's a GREAT silhouette shot!

Paula V said...

Wow...you had an overwhelming reply of number 9. Number one was a close second. I was going to say number 1 was good because of the orange too.