Friday, May 1, 2009

YOUR Gonna Miss This…Moment… Week 32

YGMT...moment 2Another week… another week to make the choice… focus on the difficult… focus on the joy… focus on the blessings… focus on the mud adventure…

…today I am focusing on the mud blessings…

Got to watch Leah run… and jump… and sure hope she doesn’t bite that tongue!!

IMG_0192 

IMG_0199

IMG_6933

…a little while ago, J & K asked me to come and swing them… I said yes, then realized how wet the back yard is… then I said not now…lets let some of this water sink in… they didn’t even notice the water… sigh… I did notice some of my favorite flowers growing in the backyard…

IMG_6971

IMG_6982

IMG_6984

IMG_6976

LIFE… being lived… in it’s fullest…

IMG_6993

…my heart overflows…

You crown the year with your bounty, 
and your carts overflow with abundance.

The grasslands of the desert overflow; the hills are clothed with gladness.

Psalm 65:11-12

Pam

How about you?  Do you have a “moment” to share with us?  I’d love it if you did!  Link it up here and let us all come over and read… it doesn’t have to be something you even believe today that you will miss… just a choice to treasure it… you know… like those muddy prints all over my wood floor…

Read this if you have never played and want more direction..

 

Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh, I wish I could be first, but I don't have my post written yet!

I love all the photos, and Leah does look so cute! So glad you were able to watch her again! LOL at the mud...well, maybe not, but so great you were able to see it as a blessing :) Have a great weekend!

He & Me + 3 said...

Leah is a totally track star. She is adorable with her pony/bun on her head. Your children are all beutiful. I love this post about living life to the fullest. For sure. If we are living...then that is what we need to do. Looks like your kids have mastered that.

Pam D said...

Aww.. what great pics! I love hearing the positive in your post, and seeing you walk out Phil.4:6-7. The prayers and petitions are there, but so is the thankful. Even in the hard times, there's something to praise God for.. and that's when His peace can guard your heart and mind. Blessings, sweet one.. have a fabulous weekend...

LifeAtTheCircus.com said...

Beautiful pictures and I love your focus on choosing to live life to the fullest and to cherish these special moments... my post this week is a series of photos I snapped at dinner this week. I know all too soon moments like these will be nothing but a memory!