Narrowing down these moments during this time of year is the biggest challenge on our lists! Wouldn’t you say! It’s Friday again, (isn’t it?? Wow, is my time frame confused!) I hope that you join me in capturing moments that you are going to miss one day. Go ahead and tell us what you already miss too if you like. Make sure you link the EXACT URL back to my blog, and tell other’s about my carnival on your blog so they can come and read them all. If you go visit the blogs that play along, make sure you leave them some comment love!!
Okay, to narrow this down…one for each kid…
Hearing Kiahna say, “see baby Jesus, in his CRIDDLE”… and having her fall asleep in my arms… I thought this moment was over… what a treat to have it happen last night…
Seeing Jadon play with “girl stuff” and not be ashamed. (only when the other two musketeer’s are not around though!)
Knowing that Lucas is so patient, and willing to wait his turn (I won’t tell you who was hogging all the Wii time) ahem…(it wasn’t G-pa, he was just cuddling him!)
Watching Leah giggle her way into the new year, without a care in the world… and watching her drive Mario Cart for the first time and start to cry because she did so awful!
Watching Zach dominate, and be so filled with self confidence where ever he goes, and whatever he does (when does this become pride!?!)
This is from the junior high dance, that I had the privilege of chaperoning, and taking pictures (my computer was giving me fits back then, I’ll have to find ways to get those pictures in!)
When I was his age, there would have been no way I would have been found dancing like he was, with his friends! (he is the one in all black, with the silver tie)
Okay, gotta come up with one for James… Just kidding, he’s a good kid… he was even playing with his cousins last night in the basement… turning out the lights and scaring them! Not many 17 year olds would do that, I would imagine! Treasuring every time that James is with us these days…
I guess, above all, I am going to miss all the time spent with family over the holidays, when life picks back up, here in a couple days, and takes off at high speed.
I am going to miss this.
Pam
16 comments:
Oh Girlfriend, What a witness you have to share!!! I so appreciate who you are and whose you are!!!
Praying you are richly blessed and your precious family in the New Year!!!
In Him,
Sharon
You are so blessed with wonderful kids. It's one thing in the last 18 months that I began to question my decision to not have kids. I've even thought about getting a puppy and that is HUGE just to think about because I am NOT a dog lover. However, one of my blog friends has one, Zoe, real small dog...I think Maltze...that's the only possible choice...small, no shed, no stink, no pooh...oh, that last isn't an option, huh?
Reading on...
Isn't is just the sweetest thing when they fall asleep you your arms?!! I love it!! All the pics are great! And that dancing is too cute!! I look forward to those days!
Yes, busy holidays, family time, all precious and too short! ( we know you're secretly counting the days till they go back to school, right?)
I'd want to keep those memories myself. What a testimony you have! I have joined your carnival! I'm so excited. Thanks for the inspiration!!! Grace to you, Denise
I'm right there with you.. I have enjoyed my family all being home over this christmas break that I don't want to give them up to go back to school :(
Looks and sounds like you have some wonderful kids there. Great Moments this week
It is nice when everything slows down just a bit for a day...and everyone can just be together. I will miss that too one day. Great pictures and Kiahna is so sweet sleeping in your arms.
I couldn't tell ya how I got here...but what's important is..I got here! I've been reading your testimony and I am just so drawn to keep reading. Your love, faith, grace, hope, belief, forgivness, omgoodness...I could go on and on...just amaze me. Your love for HIM is so contagious.
Your family is beautiful and so precious. Thank you for sharing your heart with me....I cannot tell you how powerful your writing is----wow! Love love love the family picture. Lifting you and your family up to HIM and asking for continued blessings, comfort, joy and peace for this New Year.
I've tagged you if you have time.
u know i'm totally loving this! way too much. i am getting teary...great words!
Hello Pam, Please forgive me for being so bold, but I am doing a bit of blog surf to invite people to sign up for my giveaway. There are no gimmicks. This is just my way of celebrating two years of blogging. On January 4th I am giving away a free caricature drawn by me. I'd be honored if you came by and signed up for a chance to win.
Those are great moments. I definitely understand why you would miss them so much. I completely know what you mean about James. It's crazy how much Rebekah can be gone or busy with friends anymore. I try to cling to all the times she is with us, I know all too quickly they'll be gone.
Yeah, we will, but we'll treasure the next phases too. Your kids are awesome!
What a lovley family. It's hard to believe our Christmas break is over and it's back to the before Christmas routine. Im going to miss my three terribly. I love your pictures of your kids. Happy New year.
Awe! Thank you for welcoming me. I was wondering how often you do you Gonna Miss This posts. Is it like every weekend, wherenever you feel like it, Thursdays....
Have a great week!
Post a Comment