Friday, January 16, 2009

You're Gonna Miss This…Moment… Week 19

I have some very exciting new this week… ready???? 

I have a new code to go along with my carnival button!! 

Here it is!!!

Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

 

Now is that not official!  Thanks to the girls at Blogalicious Designs for creating this for me! 

Okay, now what?  Do you know how this works?  (skip the next three paragraphs if you do!)

If you right click on the white box, then “select all”. Then “copy”.  Go to your blog, log in.  Select “Lay out”, then “add a gadget” then “HTML/Java Script”. Paste the code in the box provided and it will be posted on your side bar! 

You can use the same code at the top of your blog posts for this carnival, for easy linking back to my site for others to play along!  How to do that?  Select all again.  Copy. Then when you are writing your post, there should be the option tab “source” click it.  Then put the cursor where you want the picture to show up, and paste the code there.  Click back to “edit” on your tab, and the picture should be there!

Let me know if you have any problems!!  I am excited!  Hoping for lots more moments to read!  The code is on the side of my blog (both sides) so it will be there each week for you to use!  YEAH!!

*****************************

  My moment came this week while Jadon was saying his prayers last night.  At dinner he had already begged to pray, because he wanted to pray for that girl Abby  At bedtime, he started out like usual… praying that “Jesus would help me have self control.”

Then he prayed for Abby.  “Help Abby feel better.”

Then for himself… “help me obey my mom”

Then, “Help Abby obey her mom”

And so it went…

“Help me not to hit”

“Help Abby not to be sick”

“Help me be nice”

“Help Abby be nice”

Absolutely precious.

Dear Jesus… We pray with Jadon… Help Abby.  Help Abby's Family.  Hold them in the palm of Your Mighty Healing Hand.  In Jesus Name. Amen.

Pam

I hope you play along with us.  If you do, leave us a link to the exact post in the “Mr. Linky” box.  And your name.  Also, go visit the others who play and leave them some comment love!  If you’ve never played and have no idea what’s up, read the YOUR GONNA MISS THIS guidelines here.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops - better change that first direction to "right" click rather than "left" click. (:

Beth in NC said...

That is a sweet prayer. I just keep crying out, "God have mercy" when I think of little Abby. God bless this family.

I'm happy for you and your new linky/button.

Love,
b

Katarina said...

Jadon has a sweet heart. :)

KC said...

what a tender heart... what a wonderful moment.

Paula V said...

I'm lost. No seriously, how is this button different than your previous one? I don't understand "new". I looked closely because I thought maybe the 're was added to it to match your picture, header, etc. Did something change?

How precious about Jadon and his prayers.
Love,
P

He & Me + 3 said...

So cute...I love to hear mine pray. Just precious!

The Aldrich's said...

I am trying to figure out how to link my post on my blog. Before you had the box to link back to with a list of those participating. Not sure how to do that now. thanks, erin

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure were Mr. linky disappeared to either... I am guessing he'll be back soon? I'll contact them if he isn't! Sorry erin.

anymommy said...

He's a sweety. Love that you are so official with your beautiful design and your new button!! I'm off to make sure I'm following you on twitter.

Amy said...

Absolutely precious- what a great little guy you have there! Amy

Jodi said...

Better late than never, right? Arrgghhh...not being able to text is killing me!! and I have to wait until Wednesday! Love ya :)