How do you like my new lay out! Is it not beautiful?? I sure think so! Thanks to the team at Blogalicious Designs! Where I purchased a original-premade template! They were easy to work with and very reasonable, when you consider they get it all set up for you!! How many hours I waste trying to figure this computer world out on my own! I sure is nice when someone comes in and helps out! Thanks so much! I hope you all love it, it’ll be here for awhile!!
On another note… I got my wish of going back to bed today… unfortunately that is because I am sick… there ought to be a law against the mom getting sick… let alone a single mom… uhg.
Pam
16 comments:
Oooh.. I love the new look!
Love the design, so sorry about the crud. Hope you're feeling great soon.
Whoo Hoo! I love the new look! Great choice!
Gor-GE-usss. Gorgeous, Pam.
Love it.
I forgot to say I like your updated profile also. You had mentioned wanting to change it.
VERY nice.
I love love love the new look!
I LOVE the new blog look! I've thought about getting a custom template.....then again I better get to blogging huh! Dia
I do love it and will say a prayer for you. Yes, Mom's should not be allowed to get sick. We have too much to take care of.
Oh..I like it very much! I love the colors! They are right up my alley!!
Hope you feel better soon!!
HUGS,
Alicia
Cute, cute, cute, cute CUTE!!! Love it!
(Hope you feel better!)
Oh, you got it!!!! Love the colors! Love the little clip art above each section. Way to go! I agree that mommy (esp single mommy) can't get sick! Hope you recover very soon!
It's beautiful... love the colors and the flowers....
I was confined to be on Christmas morning... but my kids got a lesson on service.... :)
Hope you feel better soon!!
i LOVE it!! i want one.
hope you're feeling better soon.
I love it. It is so cool. Bright and cheery. Wonderful job. Sorry to hear you are sick. I hope and pray you are better soon. Take care!
Pam,
i love it! It's beautiful. And even better, you didn't have to fuss with it.
I hope you feel better soon. I'm praying for a speedy healing.
Much love to you.
Looks good..love the colors.
Hope your feeling better.
Post a Comment