Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Heart Faces: Joy!

kidsThere is a new blog, called I Heart Faces, just for pictures of faces!  Check it out!  It’s a contest.  You have to post a picture that you have never posted before, and this week they have a theme, JOY!

Who better to feature that Miss Leah JOY!!

IMG_2005

 Pam

12 comments:

Melinda said...

After all of the baby photos it is so refreshing to see a happy pre-teen face! What a lovely young lady!

Unknown said...

That is a great photo!

In His amazing grace,
Jill

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great picture.

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a fun, happy moment!

Thanks for joining in the fun,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

Hooray! She looks sooo happy!

Your blog is delightful and has such a positive feeling to it. Thank you.

Thanks also for stopping by and commenting on my blog, your kind words are greatly appreciated!

Hugs & Blessings!

Rachel said...

What a great smile - she lights up the room!

Pam D said...

I love ALL the pics, especially the one from behind where they all have their arms around each other. Friends supporting friends.. isn't that the way it's SUPPOSED to be? And all those cute gifts.. wooo hooo for pink and polka dots! I can imagine that your little ones were NOT so happy at being excluded, but.. .what a great lesson. There's a time and a place for everything, and it's just not their time right now. Patience.. IS a virtue!
I get blessed every time I come here...

Unknown said...

So sweet. I love the joy you captured. Love your songs! Love your pretty blog. I can tell you are a happy person with lots of love!

Beth in NC said...

That is so cute!

Love it!
Beth

Unknown said...

Pam - I just took some more time on your blog and read your story! Praising God for all the work He is doing in and through your life!

God is the healer, redeemer and restorer...He is the one who turns ashes to beauty!

To answer your question - I use Picasa 3 and Adobe Photoshop SE6 to do the editing of all photos I take. I didn't edit the ones of the girls jumping - outside of cropping it. The one of Jordan I just softened the edges to blur out everything but her joy!

Hugs and know that I am going to be standing with you against the lies of the enemy and to know that HE IS GOD! Trusting Him for exceedingly great things in your life!

Jill

Its Me(SARA) Behind the Camera said...

WOW what a great JOY picture! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

There is so much joy in this picture. Nothing like opening presents with friends. :) Always brings me Joy.
My middle name is Joy too...so is Actresses.
love that middle name.