Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Wordful Wednesday
Leah
Plus Darien
equals… TROUBLE!
…their words… not mine! ;)
Pam
I found a carnival to link up with for those of us having trouble keeping ourselves wordless on Wednesdays!! Visit Angie @ 7 clown circus for more info!
9 comments:
Awww, they make cute friends!
LORI
Very cute! I bet they have a lot of fun together.
Nothing like great friends! They are so cute.
Is there such a thing as GOOD trouble? Cause that's all they look like they'd get into! Friends for life... sweet!
Have a Wonderful WFW!
They are so sweet and fun! They make me smile! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Adorable friends!
Nothing like two adorable friends! :)
silliness all around..that makes me smile!
BFF! Hold on to each other girls, there's a lifetime of fun/trouble to get into.
Post a Comment