Well…Our Charming Hostess,
MckMama, sure
ISN’T cruising the Caribbean this week! She sure deserves a nice, quiet, warm vacation! Hope you are having a blast
MckMama, Prince Charming, and MckMuffin!
Okay so this is when I divulge all of the things that most certainly didn’t happen around here this past week… I don’t think I can come up with at least one per kid!
Kiahna didn’t peel any wallpaper flowers off the wall of her and Leah’s bedroom while she was supposed to be napping this week. Nope.
I am not just about finished trying to give Kiahna naps because she messes things up so often while she is supposed to be napping.
Kiahna didn’t cover her shirt and pants with spaghetti sauce BEFORE even putting a bite into her mouth at lunch this week. She wasn’t picking mushrooms out of the spaghetti. Nope. Not Kiahna.
Jadon and Kiahna didn’t make pictures for grandma, grandpa and their cousin Hallie… Kiahna didn’t glue a Triscuit on each one…
Jadon isn’t talking about when he grows up and gets to play ball… he doesn't’ love taking the court before and after the games to dribble the ball…
And when he realizes that the entire stands are watching him, along with his teacher… he never acts shy…or hides behind the ball. Nope.
While checking Lucas math homework this week, I didn’t ask him what 2/4 reduces to, and he didn’t tell me one-twoths. I didn’t laugh and thank him for providing a never ending supply of blog material for me! He didn’t reply, with a “your’ welcome!”
Leah didn’t finally get to have her friends over for a birthday party on Friday night!
We didn’t have a blast ice skating!
Half of Leah’s friends were not giggly and silly over Leah’s two handsome older brothers. Nope. And this is not a first for us. Nope.
Zach didn’t tell his class at school that chili soup makes him throw up. I didn’t fix it for him Sunday night, just to tease him because I wanted to see if he would really throw up, since I have never known him to do that! Not Me!
Zach and his teammates didn’t make the FRONT PAGE of the local newspaper with their win last week! NOPE!! (this is small town America at it’s finest! See I TOLD YOU it was a BIG DEAL!!)
They didn’t win another tournament on Saturday, by three points.
Zach didn’t shoot his first free throws of the year on Saturday…
James didn’t tell me one night last week. “Mom, you were completely right about…” And I did not need treatment for shock. Nope. I hear that from my teenagers daily, don’t you?
James’ relay team didn’t win by 100th of a second last week! Nope! No one was comparing that to a Michael Phelps race. And Leah didn’t ask, “who’s Michael Phelps?” ;) Not Leah.
I didn’t tell James I think he should continue doing the backstroke, since I can get better pictures of him then! Nope. Not Me!
Pam
13 comments:
Wow, busy lady! Love the one-twoths!! Great list, happy Monday~
Pam,
Another fun filled week at your home......And no I didn't bribe my youngest this week to be good all week and I would buy him something by the end of the week. No NOT THIS MOM....
Pam,
the above comment was from me Judy. I can't remember my password..No Not Me...
I always thought that you were supposed to wear the food before eatting it... LOL
Pam,
I always enjoy reading your Not Me Mondays. So much fun!
Love the pic of shy Jadon at the B-Ball game. Adorable!
THanks!
Sarah
Ok, Lucas just cracks me up. Those were great. One thing you can always say..."your house is never boring" Love it! Who's Michael Phelps? That is too funny!
Triscuits! Ha!
You have a lovely family.
Kiahna's glued-on Triscuit totally did NOT make me laugh out loud in front of my computer! That sure shows personality...
Sounds like a great week. That is amazing for Zach! Wow. I love hearing about your children. Glad the birthday party finally happened. Hope this week is good too. :-)
Those are GREAT! You have some athletic boys on your hands!
What great "Not Me's". You are so good at them. The one- twoths is hysterical!
I'm loving all of your pictures...are they from your brand new, beautious camera?
yes, Carol they are from my new camera! Can you really tell a difference??? It has been hard for me to tell!!
The Triscuit-thang is still funny to me and your last NM is totally something I would say. ;o)
LORI
Post a Comment