Monday…Time for free-therapeutic-cleansing- confessions of all the things that definitely never happened this week around my house.
We didn’t have ice again… and the kids were not out of school again on Wednesday… and AGAIN on Friday for semester break. Nope.
We didn’t travel in snow to a hotel on Friday… and back home again in the snow on Saturday.
The snow was not absolutely breath taking…
I didn’t wish we could just stay, instead of driving, through the snow, back to our less snow and of course… ice.
My daughter was not wearing sunglasses in the inside pool… nope…
My son was not too busy playing to stop and use the restroom… it for sure didn't happen more than once this week… and I don’t rack my brain for reasons why anyone would ever CHOOSE to wet or crap your pants… no, of course he didn’t do both of those… Nope, Not Jadon.
I don’t think that this is one of the funniest pictures I took this weekend…
followed closely by all of these…
It didn’t take three big-strong uncles to get James into the pool…
Three of the four certainly didn’t end up in the water by the time it was accomplished… Nope.
It wasn’t all over way too soon… Nope.
On the way home my boys were not seeing how many saltine crackers they could stuff into their mouths (and we didn’t have saltine crackers because three of us have had the flu this week)… absolutely no crackers flew out of their mouths and landed on me while I was driving… Nope.
They didn’t try the contest again at dinner…
I didn’t meet another blogging friend in person while on this trip… Not Me!
This couldn’t be Jodi from "They are only little for a little While” and myself. We are not both adoptive mom’s… and didn’t meet on the adoption hair care group…use the same agency or adopt from the same state! Nope, Not us.
And our kids cooperated perfectly for the pictures we wanted to take of them…
Jadon and Jodi’s daughter Adelle are not very much alike… and Jadon didn’t torture Adelle, by pretending to touch her “house” she was building… No, Jadon is polite and quiet. Any pictures that Jody took with her camera of Jadon torturing Adelle must have been staged… Yeah, that’s it.. staged… Never happened. Nope.
Jodi’s daughter Abbie didn’t spend our whole lunch looking like this…
I’m not going to make you go over and check out Jodi’s blog to find out why…Nope…. NOT ME!
Leah and I didn’t have a wonderful time together on her birthday, even though we ended up staying local because the weather wasn’t so great…
Pam
10 comments:
Oh, too funny. The cracker eating and NOT spitting out contest was great. They had me laughing. And they did twice, not just once.
Good for you in meeting yet another bloggy friend. It's fun getting to know the people God puts in your path.
Have a great day! It looks like the day at the pool was a blast. Oh, and why didn't James want to get into the pool?
Why didn't James want to get into the pool? Everyone was getting thrown in... sounds like a fun game, don't you think!?! Some sort of male hormone thing I suppose! Anyway, they were trying to throw him in for fun... because... um... he was dry? And it is fun? And fighting is what makes it fun? All of the above I suppose!!
Those are too cute! I'll have to go check out why her daughter looked so sad and forsaken. :o(
I couldn't think of one thing to post for a Not Me Monday post this week. Imagine that!
Thanks for sharing. Very cute!
Beth
it looks like you all had so much fun! i love the pool jumping pictures, very funny :)
What a super fun time at the pool..and those pictures were great! I can't believe he fought 4to get in the pool. He is strong.
That 1st jumping in the pool picture is such a great picture!! Like you said- so funny - but also just a great shot! Looks like you had a lot of fun. The snow looks beautiful. And, last, that is so cool that you got to meet another blogger and adoptive mom. Whew! What great post!!
I love when people get thrown into pools...cracks me up, except when it's me. ;)
Your Not Me Mondays are so funny.
You and Leah look a lot alike. Those pool pics of jumping in are really cool.
I can't believe how you drove in snow with all that chaos in the snow. I don't have any fears of driving in the snow but I am very jumping. So, had a wod of flying crackers gone landing on me, I would've most likely jumped and that would not be good with my hands on the wheel and snow under my tires. No ma'am.
Oh, how wild that you and Jodi have so much in common with your adoption, where they took place, etc.
It sounds like you all had a good time! I've seen your blog carnival on other's blogs, but never ventured over here! I plan on coming back! It looks like you've got an exciting life!
Post a Comment