Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wordless Wednesday…

Christmas 2008 443

This has ended up being one of my favorite pictures from Christmas!  Leah’s face just cracks me up!!  I didn’t even see her do that, until I looked at the pictures!

To see more Wordless Wednesday posts, go to 5 Minutes for Mom.

Happy last day of 2008!!

Pam

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! You can see the indignation on her face!

Jenny said...

What a great capture! That is priceless. Happy New Year!

CntryMomma said...

Haha! I was gonna ask if that was stage for a blog pic!! LOL

LORI

Mom24 said...

That's a great picture! What a great present! I hope he can have some fun with it.

Happy New Year.

Jane Anne said...

Wonderful photo! It shows so much expression for both of them.

Alicia said...

What a great picture!!!

Jennifer said...

I love it! Her face is priceless!!

More Than Words said...

LOL, that's perfect!

Carol said...

You captured them both very well. he should have a little fun wih that!

sarah.flyingkites said...

Love both of their expressions! Such cute kids!

anymommy said...

Happy New Year, Pam. I've loved getting to know you this year. I hope 2009 is fabulous for your big, beautiful family.

He & Me + 3 said...

Love the huge smile on his face & Leah's face is priceless. Amazement for sure!

Anonymous said...

Ha, yeah, Leah's face is PRICELESS!!! I guess she was "taken away" by her brother's gift. LOL Awesome!! And I can see how HAPPy he is with that gift too! How perfect you got it for a lifetime.