Welcome to my blog!! Where I share the joys and frustrations of raising my 6 children with you my bloggy friends! We talk about all kinds of things here, African American Hair, Menus, house organizing, Adoption, divorce, living for Jesus... just about anything! Welcome!
Sunday, December 28, 2008
A few more favorites
Just a few more of my Christmas favorites, before I move on to more serious subjects…
so fun...and i already miss the peace that comes with christmas. so, well, i guess i'll just keep on dishing it out as much as i can...but darn it...where did all of it go? btw...love mighty to save is one of my fav songs!!!
3 comments:
Those were all great. I am loving the one of the toothpast. Too funny! Your family is so cute...& I love your hair cut. Very sassy!
so fun...and i already miss the peace that comes with christmas. so, well, i guess i'll just keep on dishing it out as much as i can...but darn it...where did all of it go? btw...love mighty to save is one of my fav songs!!!
Great shots! I love the toothpaste pic! He he! he deserved that one!
I'll see you at Lora's!
Post a Comment