As I sit here this morning, there is stillness… I hear the music (from my blog) playing low, the fireplace crackling behind me… I lit some candles this morning and did my devotions by candlelight… peace fills my heart. Peace that comes from God.
It will be a beautiful day. Filled with family, food, fun… the kids will be loud, their energy will far outlast ours… they will have trouble falling asleep tonight, and wake far earlier tomorrow morning…
There is just nothing like the magic of Christmas…
“Again therefore Jesus spoke to them, saying, ‘I am the light of the world; he who follows Me shall not walk in the darkness, but shall have the light of life.’” John 8:12
Merry Christmas.
Pam
10 comments:
Your family is absolutely beautiful! I hope you have a very blessed Christmas this year!!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family! I hope you all have a wonderful time celebrating Jesus' birth!!
Merry Christmas Pam!!!
If I had a fireplace I would be constantly entranced and useless. haha
Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I'm sure it's gonna be a *LOUD* one! hehe
LORI
What a beautiful way to start your day...Have a very Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas Pam
Christmas Blessings ... to you my special blogging friend.
love ya,
Laurel :)
Merry Christmas, Pam! Glad to have the gift of your friendship.
~Sheryl
Merry, Merry Christmas my sweet friend!
Enjoy your day with the children. We are having a wonderful Christmas even though we are so far away. We have each other and we have Jesus. What could be better!
All our love on this special blessed day. I have been given a gift from you in the reminders and inspiration from your writings. Your family is perfect just as gd sees you.
Merry Christmas sister and love the new family picture!!!
Post a Comment