I've been a very busy blogger lately... one of the things that I have just had to cut out of my schedule is time spent on my computer! Visiting blogs and writing on my own blog...
But, some very sweet ladies have blessed me with some awesome awards! And this post is to accept these awards and let you know who is out there being so kind to me!!
I have been given the Superior Scribbler Award by Lori at My Livin' Part of Life. Lori is a great commenter, she is also a HUGE country music fan! She is always posting songs she likes... she has some beautiful Christmas music playing on her blog these days... worth the trip over to hear!! Thank you Lori! (I am going to steal it!!)
But, I believe she got me confused with my children... they are the superior scribblers...
***************************************************************
Oh dear me... this award is called... the Weirdness Award... gee there is not a picture to go with this award... perhaps I will use this one...
Yes, that works... Stacy who writes over at 4evermom gave me this fabulously, weird award... and my instructions are to write seven weird things about myself... um. Can't do it. Nothing weird ever happens around here. And we are all perfectly normal people. Yup. That's right. Normal.
*************************************************************
From Weirdness to words I can't even pronounce!! (I AM NOT WEIRD!)

The Proximidade award is given to me by, Lori, of I'm No Super Mom. I love her blog title, don't you?
These are the qualifications of this award...
This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships!
*These blogs are exceedingly charming.
*These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends.
*They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award.
I am amazed by that honor! High qualifications! Thanks!
*********************************************************
The next award is the Honest Blog Award... you know me.. honest... except for that Monday post thing.. not so much...
Katarina at Rambunctious Joy! gave me this wonderful award! I am supposed to say 10 honest things about me...
1. I had a horrible time spelling rambuntious, rabuntious, rambunctious.
2. This award came at the perfect time. I was considering telling you all the truth about me. This reminded me that I needed to keep some things secret.
3. I am totally jealous of Katrina's pictures on her blog!
4. I am having a horrible time spelling jeleous, jelaous, jealous too.
5. I love spell check.
6. I have spent all afternoon (after a trip to Wal-Mart, and a nap) catching up on my blog.
7. I am still not caught up.
8. I'll never be caught up.
9. I am weird.
10. I am honest.
11. I still don't know what Proximade, proximidade is... nor can I spell it.
12. I just broke the rules... again.
******************************************************
I know there were more awards... I know they were awhile back. I know I am a poor award receiver/giver. (but, hey, I'm honest and weird about it, and some other word, that I still don't know about!... and my kids... they are great scribblers... yeah...) So, if I missed your award, you probably quit reading my blog, because I was so rude... I'd love to make it up to you! Leave me a comment telling me how you gave me this award long ago, and I completely ignored you... (I am good at that, just ask my kids who are being ignored as I type and they trash my house...)
Thank you everyone!
Pam
7 comments:
Great job. Well deserved, all of them. Especially mine. ;-) BTW--I thought you got to this amazingly fast! Especially with everything's that is going on. Congrats on all your awards.
Congrats on being weird and honest! Wonderful qualities if I must say so myself..LOl! You crack me up sometimes when you write! I love reading your humor! (and your weird and honest posts too!lol)
Congrats on all your cool awards. You crack me up. Love the pics:) Perfect!
I love your honesty 'cause that is how I like to blog and what I like to read.
I finally caught up with your testimony entries. To say I was touched was an understatement. Although I have not been through the exact circumstances you have, I believe in many cases, pain is pain. And that is something I know too much about.
Always thinking of you.
LORI
Congratulations! Your post is cracking my up!
You can't see me but trust that you are receiving a standing ovation!
(and that my kids are being neglected while I blog too...as are my dishes, the many piles of laundry upstairs, the list goes on and on)
Robin
i, too, am weird and honest...and i love ur blog!
Congrats on all the awards. Everytime I come over here now and see that header I can't help but thinking what a beautiful family you have. Praying for you this season...
Post a Comment