There is an urgent need for prayer for Baby Stellan… the Miracle baby of McKMamma and Family. For most recent updates, go to her blog, on the sidebar and check the “Twitter” posts.
So much need for prayer all around…
DEAR FATHER, YOU SEE OUR PAIN, YOU KNOW OUR NEEDS, EVEN BEFORE WE DO… WE ASK THAT YOU COME. YOU MEET US WHERE WE ARE, AND HELP US, BY YOUR GRACE. GIVE US STRENGTH TO PRAISE YOU WHEN WE JUST WANT TO GIVE UP. TO BELIEVE YOU WHEN WE DON’T SEE ANY POSSIBLE HOPE. TO NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU REGARDLESS OF OUR CIRCUMSTANCES OR HOW THINGS LOOK TO OUR HUMAN EYES. WE NEED YOUR STRENGTH TO BELIEVE IN MIRACLES.
FOR STELLAN, YOU HAVE BROUGHT HEALING TO HIS HEART, AND WE HAVE PRAISED YOU… THIS ILLNESS NOW, WE DON’T UNDERSTAND, BUT WE STILL PRAISE YOU, AND WE ASK FOR WISDOM, GUIDANCE, AND DIRECTION. WE ASK FOR CONTINUED HEALING… WE BELIEVE YOU FOR IT.
IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Pam
7 comments:
Beautiful prayer Pam.
Well said and Aaaaamean!
LORI
WONDERFUL prayer. Stellan has many prayer warriors behind him. Around 3ish they decided to vent him because of his RSV. Just telling what I know!
~Elyse~
in agreement with your prayer. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Beautiful photos from Christmas. Hang in there!
Your beautiful heart is evident in your blog. Blessings today.
Susan
at Lila's Journey
Pam,
I come via Sheryl's blog, The Perch. I noticed a comment of yours of how you posted something you had discussed with her but no one had commented and it made you nervous. I guess you decided to pull it.
Anyway, nice to "meet" a fellow Hoosier. I live in Southern Indiana. Where 'bouts are you?
I read your profile on the sidebar...wow...single mom of six. How impressive...how honorable...how challenging. Your profile is moving for sure.
Beautiful family photo!!!!!
Sweet blessings,
Paula
Post a Comment