Here are few of my favorites of the wedding pictures.
Of course I don't have pictures of the actually ceremony... I was standing on a little step... praying not to fall... and thinking mostly about how much my feet hurt! And I wasn't going to try having Zach take pictures again! That didn't work so well!!
You have to know how well Kiahna did though! OH MY!! We were all almost in tears! She did so good!! We were praising God as she reached the end of the aisle, and dumped the remainder of her rose petals onto the floor! Too funny!! She was very focused on getting those rose petals placed... I wonder if she even looked up to see 400 people watching her!?! Thank you for praying... Thank GOD for caring, about the little things!!
Okay... pictures...
Katie, Me, Diann, Hallie & Lana, Sally, Allison, and Leslie...
My sister and I... Allison, Sally, Lana, Pam...
James and his Alisen...
The whole wedding party...
All the nieces.. (let me tell you, we got all these dresses off of EBAY!) Livia, Whitney, Kiahna, Kaitlyn, Breann, Hallie, and Leah...
Ben & Lana with all the niece/flower girls + Hallie, who was the maiden of honor...
Ben & Lana with her kids... Koty, Sammy, Colton, and Hallie...
What began as this...
Is now this...Our entire family...
Dad and Mom with Lana...
My kids and me...
Dad and Lana being silly...
Allison and Brent...
Sally and Jeremy... (sorry it's blurry...)
And that is all I have from before the wedding... After the wedding... coming up... tomorrow... ;)
Pam
13 comments:
Hey Blog Sister,
What beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. I'm really happy for Lana. You all really do look like princesses in these pictures.
She had beautiful weather for her wedding day.
Such pretty pictures. Thanks for sharing your moments. Looks like everyone had a great time. Such a happy event. Enjoy the moments.
Beautiful...love the new header picture. Gorgeous1
Love all the pictures! First thing I saw, of course, was your new header ... so beautiful! . . . and the first thing I thought was, wow, how I could tell you are a great mom but how happy your children look. :o)
LORI
Beautiful pictures. What a wonderful day! Love the new header.
You all look amazing! AMAZING! And I'm so glad Kiahna did great!
Awww, so beautiful. I especially love the ne header photo.
LOVE the updates. So glad it was a great weekend for everybody. I've heard you all have a lot of resting to do this week, oh but when would you have time for that? Hope you have a peaceful week!
What a beautiful Beautiful Wedding party and family WOW..
I love LOVE the pictures of you and the kids.. Love it as your blog header also..
I absolutely LOVE your new family picture!! It makes a great header as well!!! Great pics! Everyone looked great and what a HUGE family!(not that you have ANY part in it..lol) Thanks for sharing the pics!!
i love all the pics...it just makes me smile with joy remembering that beauty can come so far from ashes. i love how fab ur new fam is....thanks for letting me in on these. i'm smiling...and my coffee isn't even done yet!
Great job on the new header! The girls are so beautiful!
No, I missed the carriage! WIsh I could have seen it! I heard about the flat tire on the way to the honeymoon! Poor Ben!
what a beautiful wedding. i love the picture of you and your sisters with your parents, so sweet.
love the pretty hair and dresses on those sweet little flower girls :)
Post a Comment