Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday

It is Not Monday again... so we can't be ready to play Not Me Monday, with MckMamma, again... Nope.  Can't be.

We are not trying to settle back into whatever "normal" is after weeks of moving my sister and wedding planning... nope.

Kiahna didn't completely do awesome in the wedding!!!  Nope!  Not Kiahna!! 

I didn't get to dance with all 4 of my sons at the wedding!  (and my daughter too!)  Nope, Not me!!  (and I don't have pictures to show you soon!!)

Jadon didn't ask the guy who escorted me out of the wedding if he was going to marry his mom.  Nope.  Didn't happen.

The belt of my bridesmaid dress did not dip into the toilet.  Nope.  And I did not scream, panicking the bride!  Nope, Not me!   Oh, and we didn't use the bride's daughter's pants to dry my belt off.  Nope.

My hair from the wedding was not so well done, that I took out all the pins, slept, and woke up with it looking exactly like it had.  I didn't put a few pins back in and go to church with my hair still styled for the wedding!  Not me!

Leah didn't sleep on her arms to protect her hair... and she isn't hoping that it will still look good for school on Monday morning... Nope, Not Leah!

Kiahna did not tell Jadon to squirt toothpaste into the toilet.  Jadon didn't do it.  Jadon didn't turn around and tell me that Kiahna did it.  And justify that it really was her fault, because she told him to do it.

They didn't turn around and repeat the whole scenario with dish soap less than an hour later.  Didn't happen.

And they didn't both go to bed at 7:30.  Nope.

Zach doesn't have 3 ball games, and James doesn't have 2 swim meets, this week.  Nope.

I didn't get to meet one of my blog readers IRL (in real life) this week!!  And I don't plan on writing about it very soon!!

I do not have a slew of blog awards I need to accept!  I am not hoping that all the wonderful blog award givers, don't e-mail me to remind me of their awards to help me with my post!  No, that would be lame of me to ask that!  Not me!

I didn't totally miss you all this past week!  Nope, Not me!!

Pam

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh no, the toilet one is hysterical. Something that I totally would do. Yes, they do put a ton of hairspray on...I think Leah's hair might be ok for today:)

Anonymous said...

I also do NOT love the belt in the toilet. I would NOT do the very same thing.

Janel said...

Both you and Leah's hair was still BEAUTIFUL on Sunday and I'm sure Leah's will last until today! Someone even commented to me "Pam's hair looks great!" I hope this week is a little more relaxing and calm for you!!

CntryMomma said...

Toothpaste in the toliet ... kids never run out of creative things to do, huh?!

I won't remind you to accept my award later today. *wink*

LORI

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Great list, so glad you are back, I have missed you.

Loved Jadon asking you escort one. That is way too cute. Got to love kids...

momstheword said...

I loved the belt in the toilet. I feel your pain, lol! I used to have really long hair and I bent over in a public bathroom to pick up something and I dunked my hair in the public toilet. Ooops, I mean no, it wasn't me doing that. EEewwww! Fortunately, hair is shorter now and if I do that again, I am going to have somebody smack me.

Alexis said...

I am SO relieved to find out I'm not the only one who drops stuff in the toilet. No wonder I make my boys keep the lids closed huh?? Great post this week... and fantastic wedding photos too!! Enjoyed all of it!

Staci said...

Wow! It really wasn't your week for toilets was it :)? I enjoyed your Not Me's!

The Aldrich's said...

Too funny about the dish liquid and toothpaste. These are so funny to read. Glad you have time to post them. Sounds like it is always busy at your homestead.