Monday, December 1, 2008

Magical Make-Overs...

Our morning began Saturday, at the salon... almost 4 hours later... I was the last one to leave... and we all began feeling like princesses as the transformations took place!

Hallie (Lana's daughter) and Leah before:

DSC00349

Leah painting Hallie's nails...

DSC00351

Hallie getting curls...

DSC00360

Amanda (Essential Kneads) Does amazing curls in Hallie's Hair!

DSC00364

Hallie... AFTER...

DSC00380 

Leah in progress...

DSC00388

Leah... after...

DSC00438

Lana... in progress...

DSC00352

Lana... AFTER...

DSC00382

Sally (my sister)... Before...

DSC00350

Sally... AFTER...

DSC00361

Allison (another sister)... before...

DSC00371 

Diann (matron of honor, cousin and friend) Before:

DSC00377

Leslie (Ben's sister) Before:

DSC00389

This is where I confess my complete failure as a blogging queen!  I have no after pictures of any of them (until the wedding pictures)... I do have an after picture of Katie (cousin and friend)... but no before picture...

DSC00386

... and I confess.. no pictures of me... sigh... of course there is more to that story... this angel came and offered us free hand/foot massages... sigh... of course we obliged her... and then I asked her if she had time for a paid neck/back massage... and she obliged me... so I missed the afters... and was the last one to get my hair done... and no one was around to take my picture...so you'll just have to wait for the real wedding pictures to see the rest of us!! 

One more of Lana and Hallie at the salon...

DSC00385

The REAL THING is next... stay tuned...

Pam

7 comments:

Mom24 said...

Awesome makeovers. I can't wait to see the real pics.

CntryMomma said...

Ohmygosh, if I had curls like her I would be happy FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, maybe not ... but I'd had great hair while I was unhappy.

LORI

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

They are all so adorable. I especially loved all the curls in the little one. Awwww, very precious. Can't wait to see the rest of the wedding pictures.

Elaine

He & Me + 3 said...

What a fun time for all. So pretty!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i love the new header pic of you guys!!! so happy and all dolled up. and i my brooke always wants the big curls...and jada always wants straight hair in a pony tail! isn't that the way it is? we want what we don't have...u all looked fab!

Sheryl said...

fantastic! you all look amazing. the header is beautiful (let's see if i know any more adjectives!!)

thanks for sharing your day with us. loved the pics of the girls getting ready. so thrilled for the wonderful memory you now have to add to the rest.

praying on,
sheryl

The Aldrich's said...

I love the new picture at the top. Such cute girls with all the curls. I'm sure they had a lot of fun dressing up.