I have not been considering Not participating in Not Me Monday today, because I know I have something really gross & disgusting to share & I’d rather pretend it didn’t happen and move one. Nope.
I am not going to leave the really gross and disgusting thing I did until the end of the post so I don’t lose you! Nope. NOT ME!
I did not think of doing a post called the Jadon show, showcasing all the hilarious things Jadon has been doing this past week! I do not think that Jadon is a hilarious child and don’t ever have a hard time not cracking a smile when I really shouldn’t be! NEVER!
Jadon didn’t graduate from preschool for the second time in a week! NOPE!
He didn’t perform any silly, annoying antics while the ceremony was going on either…
These 4 cousins were not the cutest things ever at their graduation this past week! They are not all second cousins & all adopted! (my first cousin’s kids!)
Jadon, Josie, Lily, & Jada (Josie & Jada are 1/2 sisters by blood, full sisters by adoption. Lily is from China) And missing is Kiahna, of course, Thomas, Josie & Jada’s brother from Ethiopia, and Lily’s little sister Lyra also from China!
Jadon didn’t spend an afternoon digging holes in my garden this week…
Leah is not trying out for cheerleading this week… I did not tell her that she cannot under any circumstances stick out her tongue during cheerleading!!!
We did not spend our Saturday turning our back fence row from this…
to this…
I was not totally exhausted, and it has not been years since I put that much physical labor in my day. Nope.
I was not asked to send 2 dozen donuts to school with James for a breakfast on Thursday morning. I did not wake up and get the donuts out of their hiding (on top of the fridge) and set them on the counter & walk out of the kitchen. I did not walk back into the kitchen to find big black ants crawling all over one of the boxes, inside and out! NOPE!
I did not proceed to take this box outside to the picnic table, throwing big black ants left & right. Inspecting each donut thoroughly, and returning them to the box. Nope.
I did not keep completely silent and send these donuts to school with James. Didn’t happen Can’t prove it. Wasn’t me.
This post has not taken me all day to write, so I won’t stop now!
Pam
7 comments:
I really enjoyed this post! There are so many things I could comment on. ADORABLE video of Jadon...this will be priceless in years to come!
Hilarious (and gross) about the ants!!! Oh my, that is crazy. Did James know you did this?!
Thanks for the entertainment!
The video was too funny. And I love the picture of the cousins! This family looks just like children at our church. Most family are totally blended in race and nationalities. I love it!
Ok, remind me to NEVER eat anything that could have been sitting on your counters. I can't even think about the doughnuts. GAG!
LOL! What ants....I don't know anything, and won't say anything! {oh my, that is so funny...it's no different than if a fly landed on them, right? hee hee}
Jadon is a sweetheart and could be the class clown some day :)
Happy Monday... although it's almost over!
Oh Pam...no you didn't? LOL
You are too funny. I hope no one found extra protien in their jelly donut. lOL
Jadon was cracking me up. Oh it brought back so many memories of me being a kindergarten teacher and our graduation ceremonies. LOL Thanks for the giggle. He was a total ham.
Hugs,
Mimi
Fantastic. I would have done exactly the same thing. And those four cousins absolutely are the cutest thing ever!
Love the video, all the other pictures! Yeah for Pam and the crew that worked so hard outside on Sat making a new flower garden!!! Can't wait to see the finished project; however, if you are like me, it is never finished!! I like to move things around!! Have fun with it!!! Let me know when you are ready for some plants!! julie :)
You should have seen what I perceived my eyes/face to do. I felt my eyes literally pop open and my head twitch a little forward as I read you did not put them back into the box. That is hiliarious. A little extra protein never hurts anyone. Ants don't poop do they?
Post a Comment