It has not taken me all day to finally find some time to sit at the computer. Nope. Each time I tried, someone didn’t need something and call me away! NOPE!
It has not been weeks and weeks since I joined this carnival. Not Me! Cause it truly doesn't take more thought than any other post I write all week! Nope!
We did not have breakfast at a new local restaurant called The Brickhouse one day last week. After we left Kiahna did not tell me that Jadon had taken a crayon from “that straw-house!” Not Kiahna!
Jadon was not snuggling on my dad’s lap during church a couple of Sunday’s ago, while the church was singing “God will take care of you.” He didn’t look up at my dad with his doe eyes and say, “Grandpa, will God really take care of me?” Nope.
I didn’t walk upstairs one day last week to find my crock pot had melted a leg off… Nope…
I haven’t been the least bit thankful that some of the kids events have been rained out in the past couple weeks, keeping me from trying to figure out how to be in 2 or 3 different places at once! Not me!
These are not some of the things my kids gave me for Mother’s Day…
Not from Zach…
Not from Leah…
(Don’t forget to read the fine print… isn’t she darling?!)
Not from James… This was not a left over prom favor they were selling at the school for $1!!
James didn’t clean up the house for me too.
Not From Lucas…
Not from Jadon…
Not from Kiahna… (I guess they had to replant?)
My mom didn’t bring breakfast over for us on Mother’s Day morning! It was not very yummy!!
I did not have a wonderful Mother’s Day!! Nope NOT ME!!
Pam
8 comments:
Oh, your kids are too sweet, I love kid's gifts...because they really think about it! How cute!
I hope your crockpot is still standing! hee hee! you must have cooked some mean meals in that baby! LOL!
Actually that crock pot bit the dust!!! it had a big bubble at the bottom where it looked like it was overheating!!! i was so glad that I was home when it happened! SCARY!!!!
Awww... you got a LOT of treasures, didn't you? You're one of the richest women I know. When you have those moments of feeling as if everything you wanted was taken away, go back and look at this post. Your kids love you.. they respect you.. and the older ones understand how strong you are. You're doing a great job...
I love reading these post. You do a great job writing them. I love to pull up your blog and read all your happenings them minimize and just let your music play from your site. Love the cute thoughtful gifts. those are the ones we treasure the most. Kinda scary about the crockpot. Glad you caught it in time. Your blog inspires me. Have a wonderful evening.
Wow that crackpot is scary! Glad it didn't burn anything down!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day and I love the creativity of your children.
This is really cute. I honestly am not sure how I stumbled upon your blog but I will be back.
That leah is a smart girl. I like how they all "conveniently" involve her. :)
Such lovely Mother's Day gifts you did NOT receive! The coupons were very creative!
That crock pot looks scary...
Sounds like you had a fantastic Mother's Day. All the kids' notes are so sweet :)
Post a Comment