Go hit the pause button on the side bar. I know, I know, kinda annoying... :) Sorry. Can't have it all now can we!?! :)
Here now, for your listening pleasure... a couple of my favorite songs from our HS Swing Choir's concert this year...
He Never Failed Me
Trust Medley
This group, under the direction of Brad B. Has been taking their concert to area church's since after Christmas. 10 concerts in all!
After last night's performance, the pastor at this church said that our community is very blessed to have this large of a group of high school students who are willing to take their time and use their talents in this way. Amen!
We won't talk about anyone making any comments about how much fun the group has after the performances... not that that would be anyone's incentive for being a part of this group! They are a group that has much fun together, that sure makes it enticing to come and be a part of the choir for sure! After each concert they are invited to one of the student's homes for food and fun! They really have a ball! Who doesn't love seeing high school kids having GOOD CLEAN FUN!
So, great job again this year choir! I loved hearing you! I am proud of you! I am excited for next year when two of my boys will be in the choir! Good Luck Brad!! LOL!!
Pam
4 comments:
Great video Pam. Thanks so much for sharing. Oh yea Happy Birthday Lucas!! I can't believe it has been 11 years. It seems like only yesterday-I remember the morning you called and told me that he wasn't eating right. He is sure growing up quickly. julie :)
What amazing voices...I really enjoyed listening to them! My daughter, Abby, has been a member of her school chorus for 3 years and it's been such a positive experience. Music, particularly praise music, is a wonderful thing!
Wow, what a bunch of talented high school students up there praising Jesus. It's great that they get to go and have fun together after working so hard.
super fun!!!!
Post a Comment