I am trying something new today! Thought you might all enjoy the treat! You get to watch me on video this time! Oh bother, add to my frustration (I have to write this on blogger to use the blogger video!) it won't let me link Tim without showing the whole url address! so click this image to get to Tim's site! To see more Vlogemotions, and to join in!
So, when I thought about my strongest emotion of the week, I was frustrated to realize that it was frustration AGAIN! So, listen to this to hear me talk more about it... and to see sweet Kiahna on my lap!
Not sure how many of these I will do! Leave me a comment to let me know what you think! You know cause, I have to actually be dressed & comb my hair to be on the camera myself! :)
Pam
23 comments:
Oh Pam, I just want to give you a hug (((((you))))))!
I'm so glad you joined us! It really is awesome to see you and hear your voice. Your daughter is precious, though I'm sure the tapping on the cup wasn't helping with your frustration level. You and I had the same emotion, though my frustration was vlog related.
Please keep doing this. It is fun!
Love and blessings to you!
Beth
Pam,
I'm new to your blog and I know GOD HIMSELF sent me because the moment I clicked on your Vlog the Holy Spirit said, pray for her and I prayed all through your message and I wanted to reach into the computer screen and give you a big hug and a day break at the Spa or somewhere you can just relax and hear GOD.
I hope you'll count me among your new friends and definitely as a sister in Christ who will now be praying for you and your family. I read your profile. I will take a look around your blog.
Didn't mean for this message to be so long so I apologize. You are loved and may God's peace surround you today and wipe away that frustration.
Love you already!
That was WONDERFUL!!!! I love the ending where she says "bye Kiana" that was too sweet and funny!
It couldnt have been but 10 minutes ago that i was leaving you a comment to just come and check ot the carnival. You must have been recording this while I was leaving that comment. Isnt it so amazing how God works like that. I have actually followed your blog for some time now but havent gotten the chance to drop by that often. Rest assured i will from now on.
For your first ever vlogemotions post that was So GREAT! I dont even have words for it. I so hope and pray that you will continue to play along and share with your readers in this VERY special way!
I will pray that God will lift the pressures on you so that your frustrations will go away quickly.
Loved that you included her in your post!
Love and Prayers,
Tim
Hi Pam!
So glad that you decided to take part in Vlogemotions Carnival...it will get easier each week, I promise. So sorry to know that you've been going through some tough times and difficult emotions. My heart truly goes out to you and I will most definitely lift you up in my prayers. You have a beautiful family...I am now a faithful follower of yours!
Oh, and I wanted to let you know that my oldest daughter runs track (and cross country!), too. She specializes in the 1600m and the 3200m. We're hoping and praying that she's able to get a scholarship to run in college after she graduates next year...sniff, sniff! Hope you have blessed day! Great job!
I love that we got to see you talk and youa re not the only one feeling frustrated! WOW, has that been my emotion this week but Im not as brave as you to actually say it on video! (maybe one day)
Love your blog!
annette in NC
www.smithfamilyx6.blogspot.com
Aww...Not a fun emotion to be feeling, but I hope when you go back and watch this some day, you will see how beautiful you look and how cute Kiahna is....{grin}
I want to reach out and give you both hugs, too...you're so sweet! It's fun to see you and your sweet girl...hope to see one next week, too! Hope you are able to find peace at day's end :)
Pam,
That was great. It's good to "see" you again. It's been awhile since I saw you in November.
I often feel "frustrated" and don't feel confident to "vlog" about it yet. Goodness, I don't even blog about it much. Maybe the Holy Spirit will prompt me to do that.
You are incredibly brave to show your true emotions. I usually hear them in your writing as well. Thank you for your honesty. Love and prayers to you.
Okay, I'm all choked up. *deep breathe* Okay, there was just something in your face and written on your face that I connected with. Although our circumstances are different, frustration is frustrations. I just wanted to reach through my 'puter scream and give you an ol' bear hug!
Sorry, I've been MIA in Bloggerville. I'm working on that. ;o)
BTW, the thought of doing a video entry TERRIFIES ME! LOL
LORI
For some reason your video is not coming up! I can totally relate to your frustration though. I feel like I live in a constant state of that! I love your picture of Kiahna in the sidebar. So pretty.
Pam,
I think the vlog (right?) is a good idea and you did a great job. Even though I get to see you all the time... many don't and I think it is a great thing for those who only know you from your blog to get to see you in person talking!!
Keep it up- good motivation to be dressed and hair done!!! You looked great. I share your frustrations and as always- I am praying for you!
Good job. I watched Beth's and she had me watch another gal's. Let me get her name...it was a HOOT...hers was glutony. Heidi @ Sacred and Profane. You'll get a laugh from that one...maybe it will be a good frustration reliever.
I didn't catch the other name of the two you said you watch. I'll have to listen again.
Still have not received your emails from the other day. Keep sending and tell your isp to give you a credit for all the hassle of them being blacklisted. Not your fault.
Oh, I meant to say how cute that was both times that Kiahna said hi and bye Kiahna instead of camera....it is a bit of a tongue twister.
I was frustrated trying to watch your vlog...darn kids..lol.
I understand what your saying. My frustration is with my feelings as a wife and Mother. I KNOW what God wants of me but I guess I am not playing it out as I should, therefore I get frustrated and disappointed with myself.
This was a great thing to do and your much braver than I. Way to go.
Isn't frustration a frustrating emotion??? It's because it's so complicated, I think. Part irritation, part anger with a little sadness mixed in. It's complex and multi-sided.
Hope you feel some peace at the end of today. :-)
I think you did a fantastic job. I was insecure in all my vlogs, hence the title of my last one Insecurity. It gets better with practice.
Either way, I encourage you to keep doing it. The camera loves you.
I totally agree with Maria - it really does get easier with practice. I hope you'll participate again!
I think your sigh said it all. I'm sorry you're feeling frustrated right now. I hope that things improve for you.
And Kiahna is adorable! Her voice is so sweet!
Oh, Pam...I hear you on the frustration. It is so hard some days. I know though that if anyone can handle it you can. You are an encouragement to me as a mom and I truly appreciate and love your transparent heart. Praying that your day is frustration free from this point on.
I wish I could give you a big hug. I so hear your heart. There are days when I just long to "arrive" and have God finish teaching me the lessons I need to learn.
It's frustrating sometimes to be still on the journey to faith, and still have days where you don't feel as strong as you'd like to feel.
Just remember that He has enough strength for you on those frustrating days. It's so hard to have to deal with someone else's sin or situation that just seems to impact your own life so much. But He is faithful to see you through!
Sometimes, Bibical truths sound like such pat answers. We just need to remind ourselves that they are true....
Pam,
I was glad to see you left a comment on my blog today - so I could come and pray for you.
I can feel your pain along with the frustration. However, I'm so blessed to hear and read that peace has taken over the frustration.
The best medicine for our weary hearts and minds - is to lay it all down and put ourselves at His feet. When I am dead to self I can't have my feelings hurt or bothered. I can't be annoyed by someone reaction or lack of reaction. I can't be disappointed in them either. A dead person has zero feelings. Jesus says deny ourselves daily and pick up our cross to follow Him.
Denying ourselves sometimes takes moment by moment going to Him.
Praying for those moments to be so sweet that nothing but peace can surround your every thought and hold your heart so close to His!
blessings and love!
jill
Don't stop. You are so real, and others need to see this. So that we can pray harder or feel relieved that someone else out there feels the same way, and they are not alone. You are a blessing to others.
I can't remember the exact path I took to get to your blog, but I can relate with your video. Frustration is just the worst and it tends to feed itself. Even when I know I'm frustrated, I can't seem to break the cycle.
I vote that you continue with your videos. : )
You did a great job with your vlog! I hopped over from Tim's to see it. I'm so glad I did. I will be praying for you and your precious family. :o)
Blessings,
Beth E.
Pam,
you did a wonderful job on your vlog and honey I am frustrated too at times. We have kids and there are so many demands on us. You looked so pretty for you vlog and your hairstyle is very cute and another little note for being frustrated you do a nice job of keeping your weight down because when I am frustrated all I want to do is eat so kudos to you there and good for your health. Just stay in prayer and faith the Lord said He would never leave us nor forsake us and He is Good.
Post a Comment