Friday, April 3, 2009

YOUR Gonna Miss This… Moment… Week 28

YGMT...moment 2

You may have read my twitter about my moment 2 weeks ago, while we were driving and this one hit me…

Sitting in the back of the van with Kiahna…

DSC01324 

I was sick… bored… listening to James & his friend Aaron…

DSC01323

…singing… I couldn’t hear Aaron… only James. 

And I thought… I’m gonna miss this.

I don’t know if James will ever go to Florida with us again (at least anytime in the next few years). As a senior, I know he will have lots of choices next year for spring break… mission trip? friends? or family?  I don’t know.  That may have been the last trip to Florida he takes with us.

And… I’ll miss it.  (mostly, some of his music about made me feel like I was losing my mind, and my ears were bleeding by the end of the trip home!)

Pam

I was so blessed to find that many of you played along with this carnival even when I wasn’t here and even when there was no Mr. Linky!  You guys are awesome!!  And I really want to read what you wrote… so here is what I am proposing.  If you wrote a “YOUR Gonna Miss This… Moment” over the past two weeks link that url here too.  If you write a new one, enter that too!  If you wrote 3 and need to link up 3 times so we can come and see them all please do!

If you are new to this carnival you can read the YOUR GONNA MISS THIS guidelines here.

Grab My Button
LINK TITLE

6 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You know I participated both weeks because I love this meme and I think you are a genuis for thinking of it:)
I will link up tomorrow with my new one too!
I know you will miss this moment for sure. They grow up too fast.

Carrie said...

I know what you mean...it's so fun to spend this time with the whole family, and I'm sure it will be hard when he's not there. So glad to have you back!
I also participated both weeks while you were away! I'm with Mimi, such a wonderful meme!!!

Gayle said...

When I think about something being "the last" with Nicholas, I cry. You'll see by my post that sometimes those lasts come long before they are supposed to and leave you dazed and alone. I am really hanging on to the little things now.

I'm so glad you had such a great family trip. Someday James with be joining you and the younger kids with a wife and kids of his own! :)

Carol said...

Hey Pam,

In all my sightseeing, visiting, and entertaining friends, I haven't done much blogging...unfortunately. Which is why I haven't done a YGMT for the past 2 weeks. I'll be back to it next week.

How are you? Are you acclimated back yet? It looks like you have a wonderful time.

That's a moment you surely will miss. These moments that we will miss are always lurking about. It's so important to enjoy our children and the blessings they are. Thank you for having this meme. Like Mimi said, it is genius.

Great to have you back my friend.

Hugs,
Carol

Lizzie said...

i love your moment this week! it is one of those moments at the time you roll your eyes but will for sure miss :)

i need to get back in the game and look around me and share what i'll miss.

McCrakensx4 said...

I know I will miss when they would rather go with friends instead of us!! Looks like lots of fun was had by all!!