Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In which I let you see my face…

Well… it’s not really my face… see… I thought I was letting them take pictures of me… but when I went to look at them, it seems that each picture a woman who is about 20 lbs heavier than myself, and has messy hair got right in the way of every shot!  Annoying.  So… I guess you will just have to overlook her and enjoy the attempts!  :)

My sister, Lana, Me, & our mom.

IMG_6272

I’ll tell you more about the starfish later…

IMG_6265

IMG_6266

DSC01411

DSC01616

DSC01749

DSC01976

Kiahna’s first time going under (on purpose)! 

DSC01967

Pam

13 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

You are beautiful my friend. I think you look great and that first picture of your sister and you and your mom is just gorgeous. you are all beautiful.
I saw the news clip of Jennifer and stellan. So great she is getting the word out there. so many are praying for that sweet baby boy.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! I think you are absolutely GORGEOUS just the way you are-a pure beauty! Looks like you had a BLAST!

Pam D said...

Why, you're beautiful! You and your sis look a lot alike, and your mom is stunning, too. Good looks obviously run in the family, and you've passed them on down. Looks like you all had such a good time... are you relaxed and rested? (well, apart from the laundry, and getting back in the routine, and having to go grocery shopping, and.. oh well, if you WERE, you probably aren't NOW). Anyway, I'm lovin' the pics.. getting me ready for my turn at fun in the sun!

Keyona said...

You look beautiful girl!!!

CntryMomma said...

Well, I wish I looked as bad as you. LOL And hey, no one really has perfect hair at the beach, anyway ... well, 'cept supermodels. :o ~

LORI

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Just precious. The kids will love those photos one day. You look great.

Paula V said...

Man, you and your mom look so much alike. You and Lana do also but especially you and ma. You and Leah look alike also. Such a strong female resemblance in your family.

Oh, I see that woman is also trying to hide herself with Jadon and Kiahna. My gramma does that all the time...she tries to push others in front of her to hide her. Not accusing you of that specifically but just made me chuckle.

I don't see the extra 20 pounds. It must be in your eyes. Maybe you need your contacts updated and if you don't have contacts maybe you need them now.

Just noticed the family pic on the sidebar with your blog name. Love it. Great pic.

Mom24 said...

I couldn't find that pesky woman, but you look great. :-) It looks like it was a fabulous trip. I'm happy for you.

Carrie said...

You're funny...I saw no such woman, either! Those are great! I feel like when we get our vacation pictures back, Dan and I are nowhere to be found, so it's great to have yourself in the pictures, too!

Lizzie said...

you look great :)

now i'm in the mood for some sun and swimming! come on summer, hurry up!

Gayle said...

What a wonderful set of shots...so nice to have photos with your children as opposed to just "of your children". Leah looks exactly like you. Both beautiful!

momstheword said...

You look lovely! You also look like you had a great time. I love Florida. Today the picture on my blog is from our last trip to Epcot two years ago. I heart the warm Florida sunshine!

Michelle said...

20 lbs your foot, you look great!